Pony Starks

thinkingthuglife

nobody "holla'd at you on some gay sh*t"

only batty around here is you, from time you have made threads about what guys have wanked to, constantly say "faggit" and accuse pretty much everyone that addresses you of being a "faggit"

it becomes pretty obvious that for some reason homosexuality is something that is always on your mind

SUSPECT

you were funny at 1st, but now your character is boring and played out

either become a normal poster or think of a new persona

/

*awaits being called a wigger, a faggit or shook of blacks*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

nobody "holla'd at you on some gay sh*t"

only batty around here is you, from time you have made threads about what guys have wanked to, constantly say "faggit" and accuse pretty much everyone that addresses you of being a "faggit"

it becomes pretty obvious that for some reason homosexuality is something that is always on your mind

SUSPECT

you were funny at 1st, but now your character is boring and played out

either become a normal poster or think of a new persona

/

*awaits being called a wigger, a faggit or shook of blacks*

Sorry boss. Man know what Jas92 is all about. g'd out.

all the gay sh*t in this thread has been You

/

there's nothin in Leeds, You're an "Arsenal fan". go to a home game, i'll weigh You in before or after. if not, You're more likely to find a reason to come london than i am to leeds

taking national rail to the East Midlands to fight someone is ( surprisingly ) not worthwhile to me when they're the 1 with the problem

watch this space. pops lives in north n all. so 1 day innit. until then keep my name out yr mouth n yr search engine u gimp.

all the gay sh*t in this thread has been You

/

there's nothin in Leeds, You're an "Arsenal fan". go to a home game, i'll weigh You in before or after. if not, You're more likely to find a reason to come london than i am to leeds

taking national rail to the East Midlands to fight someone is ( surprisingly ) not worthwhile to me when they're the 1 with the problem

watch this space. pops lives in north n all. so 1 day innit. until then keep my name out yr mouth n yr search engine u gimp.

nah, You're the 1 wid suttin 2 prove , i'll say what i want

make sure Your "pops" expects You, dnt want his girl answerin the door like

vlcsnap00402.jpg

tellin You thru the door he aint there, then goin bk 2 his room and beatin, leavin You homeless after defeat

Anyone think that sloppy c*nt P.Brisco has too much say in these convosations.

The organ grinder don't suit you, you failed grime artist.

conversation*

What 'uni' you say you go to?

Everyone listen up,

This is the bit when P.Brisco starts sending inuendos, "what uni you goto"

trying say man is going to come to uni, facking ell you'd get slapped with text book not gunna lie.

Rest yourself with all this mystery, moving in shaddows, mass murderer sh*t

You're a musician who didn't even make it past the free mixtape stage, no one wanted them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL Where's the thread where Brisco uploaded his mix tape? Lets see if Tulse suckered up to him or not.

BUT

even if Tulse did, with his character, anything he said can turn into a lie

lol @ usin beats made by a man that don't exist, don't be surprised when a random sues You