10-year-old gives birth in Spain

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

read it and was like wow

then got to this part n said lies

Britain’s youngest mother is thought to have been 12 while the youngest ever recorded was a five-year-old in Peru in 1939.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/845976-girl-gives-birth-at-the-age-of-ten#ixzz14EWKRtMl

that aint even possible

i refuse to believe

Probably happens over here on a regs already..

Uk media just pointing fingers like its all rosy over here.

semi off topic.

I was directing a video shoot in some park a few days ago and this 8 year old kid was smoking weed he was high as f*ck...Like SKY HIGH...

Asked him what he was smoking ' he said 'cheese cuz' didnt know if I was to laugh or plain face em.

The most shocking part was he knew every type of weed that was out there.

The stuff he knew for an eight year old was pretty frightening.

Later, when I saw his mums in the park. kinda made sense.. It wasn't even only him.they were 5 of them probably the same age.

It was an eye opener for me... worrying times ahead.

I felt to run a documentary on these youngers.. It was quite obvious to see where the problem began. then again, to those who it should concern wouldn't give a f*ck and probably pass the blame around..

i knew this yout that was like 10 who blazed. his older cousin used to chill with us and this kid used to always come along lol.

he was f*cked tho, proper dog of a leash.

read it and was like wow

then got to this part n said lies

Britain’s youngest mother is thought to have been 12 while the youngest ever recorded was a five-year-old in Peru in 1939.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/845976-girl-gives-birth-at-the-age-of-ten#ixzz14EWKRtMl

that aint even possible

i refuse to believe

read this in the paper today.

i dont even know how its physically possible for a 5 year old to have sex let alone get pregnant.

a 10 year old maybe just about but still gotta read it a few times to make sure your read right.

first thing that comes to mind is a 20 year old mum with a 10 year old kid.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

rah its real

Lina Medina (born September 27, 1933, in Ticrapo, Huancavelica Region, Peru) is the youngest confirmed mother in medical history, giving birth at the age of five years, seven months and 21 days

236px-Lina_Medina.jpg

Lina Medina, seven and a half months into pregnancy

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

this sh*t is fascinating

The youngest grandmother whose history is authenticated is Mum-Zi, a member of Chief Akkiri's harem on the island of Calabar, Nigeria, became a mother at 8 years and 4 months. Her daughter also delivered a child at age 8, making Mum-Zi a grandmother at age 17.

A woman in Britain gave birth to a daughter at 14, and her daughter gave birth to a child at 12 years in 1999. The woman is said to be Britain's youngest grandmother.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/432463.stm

what kinda lives o these people have man?

there childhoods musta been dead