Swed King beats half nigerian lighty

Supermalt

article-1326783-0BE89767000005DC-636_468x384.jpg

article-1326783-0BE92451000005DC-197_468x520.jpg

CamEgg.jpg

To the world at large, King Carl Gustaf of Sweden is the ­perfect 21st-century ­monarch. A charming man of quiet ­dignity, loved by his people as an ordinary family man, his main hobby is Scouting.

His only acknowledgement of a racier world is the stable of fast cars he enjoys driving. As for his 34 years of marriage with Queen ­Silvia, this is held up in ­libidinous Sweden as a ­wonderful example of what ­marriage should be.

No fewer than 14 pages are given over to an alleged lengthy affair he had with Camilla Henemark, the beautiful Swedish singer and model whose father was Nigerian and mother Swedish

Her response to the revelations yesterday was not to deny them but merely to say her ­lawyer had advised her ‘not to give any comments’.

The book claims that Queen Silvia was aware of this affair but was ­helpless as the King ‘had fallen in love like a teenager and, on one ­occasion, the King and Henemark were talking about leaving for a ­distant island, like Marlon Brando in Tetiaroa in French Polynesia, where they planned to live on coconuts’.

‘I have spoken with my family and the Queen and we choose to turn the page ... and move forward because, as I understand, these are things that happened a long time ago,’ he said.

That may be so, but can things ever be the same again between King Carl Gustaf and his people?

• Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Lol no one is immune from jungle fever

This could never appen in uk..imagine if harry or wills brought home

A darkie

Would get whacked like diana

LMAO

lol trust

id beat Princess Beatrice doe

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1