DRAKE TICKETS

Mr. Martinez

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Most people who put Drake in the top 10 only listen to a very limited amount of rapppers/

If your playlist consists of Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Wacka Flacka, Eminem, Jay-Z, B.O.B, and other rappers who that are doing well right now, then i wouldn't disagree with Drake being in the top 10. But if the rappers you listen to are more than those who get attention in the mainstream and are hugely relevant at the moment, then i don't see how you can put Drake in the top 20 let alone top 10. in a year where Currensy has dropped Pilot Talk, Wale dropped More About Nothing, Styles P the Green Ghost Project, Freeway the Stimulus Package, The Roots and Black Thought How I Got Over, Celph Titled nineteen ninety now, Joe Budden Mood Muzik 4 it would be hard to make a case for Drake being an elite rapper.

Drake may be top[ 10 mainstream rapper, but when you start delving deeper to acts like Black Thought, Brother Ali, Royce D 5'9, Joe Budden, Nas, Joell Ortiz, Crooked i, Pusha T you see theres far much better out there.

• Upvote 4

these tracks were harsh,havent kept up with flocker was lebron james any good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlsVl6kydw&feature=related

say wat u will but one thing i like about flocker is hes not saying 'my girl is cheating on me but i just want her to be happy but boy i could really use a hug right now,however im really fresh and a hip and a hop and a one two three' which is the vibe i get from drakes music

hes whackk as hell boy

Guest Blue State Of Mind

these tracks were harsh,havent kept up with flocker was lebron james any good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlsVl6kydw&feature=related

say wat u will but one thing i like about flocker is hes not saying 'my girl is cheating on me but i just want her to be happy but boy i could really use a hug right now,however im really fresh and a hip and a hop and a one two three' which is the vibe i get from drakes music

hes whackk as hell boy

We need artists like Wacka to keep the balance everyone can't be a Nas or Mos Def, i have no problem with Wackas music as it fulfils its desired purpose. No one thinks he is the greatest rapper alive, everyone sees him for the entertaining retard he is.

Most people who put Drake in the top 10 only listen to a very limited amount of rapppers/

If your playlist consists of Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Wacka Flacka, Eminem, Jay-Z, B.O.B, and other rappers who that are doing well right now, then i wouldn't disagree with Drake being in the top 10. But if the rappers you listen to are more than those who get attention in the mainstream and are hugely relevant at the moment, then i don't see how you can put Drake in the top 20 let alone top 10. in a year where Currensy has dropped Pilot Talk, Wale dropped More About Nothing, Styles P the Green Ghost Project, Freeway the Stimulus Package, The Roots and Black Thought How I Got Over, Celph Titled nineteen ninety now, Joe Budden Mood Muzik 4 it would be hard to make a case for Drake being an elite rapper.

Drake may be top[ 10 mainstream rapper, but when you start delving deeper to acts like Black Thought, Brother Ali, Royce D 5'9, Joe Budden, Nas, Joell Ortiz, Crooked i, Pusha T you see theres far much better out there.

I appreciate what you're saying, but quite frankly, nobody knows every rapper out there. 10 rappers better than him do not jump to my mind. I can't say that I've listened to half the guys you've mentioned though.

Dunno about Freeway being good though :/

• Downvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

I appreciate what you're saying, but quite frankly, nobody knows every rapper out there. 10 rappers better than him do not jump to my mind. I can't say that I've listened to half the guys you've mentioned though.

ull take that back bruv thats blasphemy

show me a Drake tune that touches this

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

this is exactly the kinda post i was waiting for Brother Ali, Royce Da 5'9, Nas.

What have these guys done recently? You might as well write Big L, Notorious BIG & 2PAC

• Downvote 2

ull take that back bruv thats blasphemy

show me a Drake tune that touches this

Argh I knew someone would draw for this tune. Bar the verse on this, I personally think it was a crime to give Freeway the instrumentals on the Philadelphia Freeway album.

Being in the top 10 of 'current' rappers isn't much of an achievement really.

Drake can rap but he is a clammy guy hence his female following, his show is going to be primarily geared towards females so the likelihood of hearing the tunes most males rate him for is low.

Drake does not even come in the top 100 of all time greats

Hip Pop is what Drake and many of the new breed of rappers are doing

Cant knock it because its alright for clubs and radio but never compare hip pop rappers to the greats

There was once a time when supreme talent and craftmanship went hand in hand with star quality...

Now it's a rarity in many industries.