someone buy this guy a drink

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Chris Wittwer, a convicted football hooligan, posted the details on his website which allows people to search for offenders by location.

The 35-year-old used police mugshots, newspaper reports of trials, court records and public tip-offs to compile the database.

He also claims to have ‘secret’ sources passing det­ails from the sex offenders’ register.

He said: ‘I feel really proud. It’s quite an achievement and, if it helps people spot sex offenders living in their area who are a known risk to children, I’ve done a good thing.’

However, police and crime experts accused him of acting irresponsibly and putting victims of mistaken identity in danger of revenge attacks.

Mr Wittwer was given a suspended prison sentence in May 2007 after being involved in a pub brawl which left the victim with a broken jaw.

He also received a three-year inter­national banning order after being convicted of football hooliganism in 2004.

The father-of-two, from Exeter, said: ‘I fully admit, I’ve been in trouble in the past – but I’ve turned the corner in the last two years.’

He said he spent ‘every waking hour’ for three years compiling the records.

Devon and Cornwall said the website could drive offenders underground for fear of vigilante attacks, while crime reduction charity Nacro said: ‘Naming and shaming sex offenders is counter-productive.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/846225-online-vigilante-names-and-shames-paedophiles

dude actually went in, collecting pictures n sh*t

A vigilante? Hardly!

All Chris has done is compile information already in the public domain into one place so we, as parents, have more of a chance to protect our children - ALL CHILDREN!!!

He's been hampered at every turn by do-gooders, social sites, even police authorities who seem to see child abusers as victims themselves.

Somebody in authority has even gone as far as to give his home address and phone number to some of these abusers leaving him open to all kinds of threats! (And thats recorded fact!)

Just whose side are these people on?

Well myself, and many like me, are going to continue to support Chris, and others like him, who are NOT putting the rights of these abusers above the rights of the many victims they leave behind.

Good on ya Chris mate.

God bless you and all like you who lead the way.....the RIGHT way!

We'll always be behind you, support you and aid you whenever, and however, we can!John Baker, Wales, 5/11/2010 16:03[/Quote]

Totally agree.

Makes me sick how people who commit serious crimes like these get given new identities and lives, jobs and everything. And the abused? Probably some state funded counselling. A ruined life.

Such a joke.

A vigilante? Hardly!

All Chris has done is compile information already in the public domain into one place so we, as parents, have more of a chance to protect our children - ALL CHILDREN!!!

He's been hampered at every turn by do-gooders, social sites, even police authorities who seem to see child abusers as victims themselves.

Somebody in authority has even gone as far as to give his home address and phone number to some of these abusers leaving him open to all kinds of threats! (And thats recorded fact!)

Just whose side are these people on?

Well myself, and many like me, are going to continue to support Chris, and others like him, who are NOT putting the rights of these abusers above the rights of the many victims they leave behind.

Good on ya Chris mate.

God bless you and all like you who lead the way.....the RIGHT way!

We'll always be behind you, support you and aid you whenever, and however, we can!John Baker, Wales, 5/11/2010 16:03[/Quote]

Totally agree.

Makes me sick how people who commit serious crimes like these get given new identities and lives, jobs and everything. And the abused? Probably some state funded counselling. A ruined life.

Such a joke.

A lot of them have been abused themselves you know