Wenger Was A Rolling Stone

TF S4DK

Full story on the front of The Sun, but not on the website (lawyers me thinks)

The Mirror seeked quotes...

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was last night accused of having a secret affair with a stunning blonde French rapper.

The married Premiership manager, 61, refused to confirm or deny allegations that he has been seeing 39-year-old Sonia Tatar.

He said: "I wish to deal with the matter privately."

Wenger reportedly flew to Paris on Thursday and met single mum Sonia - just hours after his team lost a Champions League match in the Ukraine.

It is claimed the pair have enjoyed a close two-year relationship, which allegedly began when they met at a restaurant in Paris.

Wenger, married to ex-PE teacher Annie Brosterhous, has managed the North London side for over a decade. They have a 13-yearold daughter, Leah.

Last night he said: "This is a very serious matter. I do not intend to make any comment."

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger spoke out today over allegations concerning his private life.

The football manager said the claims were a "serious matter" that he wished to deal with "privately".

Arsenal Football Club echoed the sentiment, calling for Wenger and his family's privacy to be respected.

Advertisement - article continues below ยป

The comments follow claims that Wenger had a secret affair with a stunning blonde French rapper.

Responding to the story, Wenger said in a statement: "This is a very serious matter. I do not intend to make any comment and wish to deal with the matter privately."

A club statement read: "Arsenal Football Club considers the allegations concerning our manager Arsene Wenger strictly a private matter and we ask that the privacy of Arsene and his family be respected."

Moral of the story, dont change your press officer while your beating.

• Upvote 1

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is staying tight-lipped in the wake of allegations about his private life.

Wenger was left to reflect on a 1-0 defeat by Newcastle at the end of a weekend in which he had featured on the front pages of the newspapers.

However, the Arsenal manager would not be drawn.

He said: "I arrived 14 years ago and you know what happened and I promised myself I would never comment any more, because for 14 years I have been insulted everywhere in England, and never with any truth.

"I promised myself I would never speak about my private life any more."