New Michael Jackson Album

Black Ant

I am shocked that things have gotten this far. This is ridiculous. I was at the studio when these questionable files were delivered. I heard these "so-called" Michael Jackson songs raw and without the distraction of the well produced music by Teddy Riley. How they constructed these songs is very sneaky and sly. many people who have worked on this project either have strong doubts and questions while others KNOW the truth yet decided to turn and look the other way with their hands out for $$$. I will NEVER look the other way. Right is Right, Truth is Truth, Facts are Facts and it will all come out!!! I tried so hard to prevent this craziness, but they wouldn't listen. I KNOW my Uncle's voice and something's seriously wrong when you have immediate FAMILY saying it's not him. Don't you have to wonder why? I have strong, undeniable points. They can't give me answers, yet continue to move forward with lies and deception. Sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson are two different things.

"If you know it's a lie then you will swear it, If you give it with guilt then you will bear it, If it's taking a chance then you will dare it… you would do anything for money"

If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another.

ahh nice create controversy around it and get a whole lot of publicity leading up to the release

i see them guys

good work man

good work

:/

Innit, like say you need to come with an angle to promote a posthumous Michael Jackson album, it would get to Number 1 if there were 11 tracks of him breathing heavily into the mic tbh

hmmm

dunno if its coz im paro now.. but sumin tells me it aint jacko either

Too much vibrato.... mj didnt bang vibrato on every line.. its like someones overdoing it to try sound like jacko more

sounds like him in parts though.. im unsure.

Only that tune with Akon i would say is 100% jackson from what ive heard so far

this is 80% jacko... but it sounds cut and pasted i dunno.

the last part sounds like jacko when hes going hard.. but it sounds like the vox from earthsong....this is all dodgy

the akon track is definitely him. i think all the lyrics are him just that they are not completed lyrics for that final draft of vocals he would've done to say "thats a wrap",

and when i'm hearing from the best sources i.e. his engineers, will-i-am, and quincy jones all say that MJ Doesnt work like that and woudlnt have wanted this album released im not going to join Epic/Sony and bang in more nails into his coffin by buying this album.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...