Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YesWeCain

Deep Question

24 posts in this topic

Someone asked me this today;If you unfortunatly passed away, would you allow your best mate and your mum to have a child together in your memory?

LMAObut :D but LMAOthread plus gif has put me into emotional turmoil. i dno wot to do

Not even joking I think this is a good idea,Those from 16-26 should be able to sign parental consent wills which allow this to happen?

why a best mate??
Apart from your parents your friends will miss you the most, it's only right your friend has a say in the matter, the one who you shared the ropes with in life and tried things together, first nightclub, great team goal etcIt's just more ethical, the best of both sides.When the child grows up you can appriciate its a creation of best of both worlds, a symbol of the departed.

y do u guys allow this weirdo to consistantly take the piss out of u

y do u guys allow this weirdo to consistantly take the piss out of u
:D Props.

This is Eks's boy.
Why you baiting me out.Justin don't even try it

I don't mind Tulses threads when they have a funny OPThis one did so I'll pos

lmao, true dat. but the moment of clarity would be a beast, as u look left at ur dead pal's mum, face covered in nut, and a gormless glazed look in her eyes.

lmao i just realised this is what happened in Eastenders/late

lmao, true dat. but the moment of clarity would be a beast, as u look left at ur dead pal's mum, face covered in nut, and a gormless glazed look in her eyes.
Lmao thought the idea was that you cum in her narns not on her nose.Does someone need the birds and bees talk?

Lmao thought the idea was that you cum in her narns not on her nose.Does someone need the birds and bees talk?
lmao o yeah regardless, tryin to get a chicks face pregnant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

u man are f*ckeddnt even know how this would pop up in your head/one guy in school, mums a MILF and a half woy lord i woulda loved to get some playtime on that