Bouncers, dont you just love them

YesWeCain

Last week I was going into barOxygen down Irving Street meant to meet some girl who had put me on the guest list (I was around her gaff when she emailed the bar the list), About 9 O'clock had few too many and decided to jump the queue, few lads who you could smell a mile away were getting a bit lairy probably drunk through their aftershave. Get to the door bloke looks for my name, nah your not on it mate he says? I'm like what, he says theres plenty more pubs on this road now hop a long, i regretfully looked this guy whose about 6ft 10 in the eye and said rest your beak, you don't want man going on pellican - bloke obviously took this as an insult about his hench nose and proceeded in lifting me off the floor by my collar and throwing me into the bushes next door.

Cunts

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

:Y:

Bouncers can be unnecessarily gay sometimes, can't believe one wouldn't let me in the club on my friend's birthday, like yeah I jumped queue but I was with the girls who I jumped queue to (and I said that to him), then I said "fair enough, I'll go to the back", once I got to the front again guy was like "I'll tell you right now you're not getting in tonight", even the promoter was tryna help me get in but bouncer was being gay and said nah its not happening. c*nt!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol:

Could have been worse. Like that vid of those Eastern European bouncers on here a couple weeks back where they were punching up people in the que for fun.

famo that vid was posted at least a year ago

NAH it was fairly recent

Yuri posted it iirc

I didn't, but I know the one you're on about

/

Boncers are cunts cos most of them are losers or immigrants doing a sh*t job where they're paid to act hard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ppl have no idea how much of a shitty depressing job bouncing is tbh.

you constantly see the worst of ppl, wears ur patience rizla thin.

(most punters are cunts tbh)

no i dont buy that one little bit.

doormen forget that they are there to welcome guests into a bar/club not try to stare them down, bully and fight people.

i got my sia qualification through a previous job working in a bar, meaning i could work as a doorman, not that i have the physical presence desire to do it. a lot of these guys on the door dont have the intelligence, maturity or discretion to properly diffuse situations so they just start throwing people out and ask no questions.

most license problems i had to deal with at this bar generally came from the f*ck*ng door staff and police complaints.

too many dumb guys who can only assert themselves through being an unreasonable d*ck and aggressive

• Upvote 9

@ kahuna

wot do u mean u dont buy it?

it is a depressing job.

lol at doormen just being there to welcome guests, like the guy outside the ritz.

im not gonna tell a lie, the work often attracts a certain type of guy and immigrants who arent qualified (ur sia qualifications makes u more qualified than most bouncers in london ime, ask and a lot of guys will have 'misplaced' their card)

im an extremely patient man, but some of the characters i came across in the short period i did door work tested me. u cant really speak on it unless uve done the work imo,

try raving without security.

i work the door its generally kool.. only time i turn ppl away is if they dont follow dress code, refused to be searched or the gender ratio is a mess..... i dont act like a twat for no reason, u'll find its often more hassle than its worth

/

if their badge is "misplaced" then they are working illegally as it needs to be on display at all times..... just sayin