The large hadron collider created a mini big bang

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

You really think the Romans were gonna traipse around Europe promoting some Arab guy? Pff

but why change it? if it was that bad just find some other guy or sutin

if i find some guy doin miracles n sh*t in some obscure place i aint gonna come back sayin the dude was black if he happened to be white or whatever

Why people perceive god to be white? Really annoys me, especially in the christianity religions. Makes me not want to be christian tbh.

some people see God as white for same reason you don't want to see God as white.

The Bible doesn't mention colour. It preaches the insignificance of a persons colour (moses sister or Galatians 3:28 etc) just read every thing you can, religious and secular and come to your own decision..

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Why people perceive god to be white? Really annoys me, especially in the christianity religions. Makes me not want to be christian tbh.

some people see God as white for same reason you don't want to see God as white.

The Bible doesn't mention colour. It preaches the insignificance of a persons colour (moses sister or Galatians 3:28 etc) just read every thing you can, religious and secular and come to your own decision..

If more of you religious types on here posted like THIS with some sound reasoning and quotes to back your sh*t up, then these topics would be a lot more civilised.

If more of you religious types on here posted like THIS with some sound reasoning and quotes to back your sh*t up, then these topics would be a lot more civilised.

that statement about the bible only re-emphasises the fact that the imagery of colour used by europeans to present Christianity is a big insult. why were some people hellbent on presenting everything in the bible to be white? and awesome kong's question is 100% valid

Guest Esquilax

Whatever your colour is, you imagine people in that colour

If I write a story, the protagonist is automatically white, unless I make a concious decision otherwise

When I draw a face, it's a white face

Whites seized control of Christianity in its' early days, hence the ubiquitry

If I write a story, the protagonist is automatically white, unless I make a concious decision otherwise

I'm pretty sure that's more due to popular media during your upbringing rather than your ethnicity.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

sometimes when i imagine stories or whatever the people are usually white

especially when i was growing up, i put it down to being bombarded by white people on kids tv and all that jazz

even the cartoons where white

my sisters dolls were white

everything was white

and dont say im the only one who imagines things

Whites seized control of Christianity in its' early days, hence the ubiquitry

jesus was described what he looked like in the bible and it doesnt correlate with being white.

the people who changed him to white knew what they were doing and knew the effect lies and deceit would have on their people

which is why you're still gassed till today

had nothing to do with just telling a story from a certain perspective. like someone already said: constantine was the diddy of the the roman era

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

just found this while actually googling something else

Quite simply, we must establish first that reality is an opinion. An opinion is stated as something that cannot be proven to be true, and as so there is only a probability that it is true, not a certainty. Since nothing in reality can be proven to be certain, then all perceptions of reality are just an opinion. While you may THINK that you are 100% correct (as most religions do) you cannot actually be correct. This leaves us with three options.

1) All versions of reality are true. All opinions are correct. Or, more then one opinion is true. This cannot, of course, be true, because all versions of reality contradict each other... they are each different in some way.

2) One version of reality is true. This cannot be true, because there is not such thing as a 'true' opinion. That is the definition of an opinion. You might like the color blue, and you might like the color red, but which color is true? Neither. There is no such thing... it is an opinion.

3) We are left with only one option, and that is that reality is not real. More then one version of reality cannot be true, and only one cannot be true, so in the end, all of them must be wrong.

But that's my opinion. What's yours?