Random sex related question

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

this is mainly aimed at the guys but ladies feel free to jump incould you just get head or whatever and not have sex after it?i remember havin this in school days when chicks werent down to f*ck just suckin guy soff and shitthe trip back home was not the onei couldnt do it now id have to have sex after, never buss from head so i always look to continue just sutin that popped into my head

hell yes..Sex is abit of a chore coz ima super freak, i aint got da time 4 long sweaty sessions all da time n muscles can ache after those sessionsPlus some of the munters ive let spit shine me u wudnt wna f*ck lol Next time u get head, grab her hair and force ur c*ck down her throat, so it makes that noise... thats how i buss from it, if u cant buss 4rm dat ders no hope unless u get a fella 2 suck u off lol u mite buss from dat lol

• Downvote 11

hell yes..Sex is abit of a chore coz ima super freak, i aint got da time 4 long sweaty sessions all da time n muscles can ache after those sessionsPlus some of the munters ive let spit shine me u wudnt wna f*ck lol Next time u get head, grab her hair and force ur c*ck down her throat, so it makes that noise... thats how i buss from it, if u cant buss 4rm dat ders no hope unless u get a fella 2 suck u off lol u mite buss from dat lol
what kinda nasty sh...?1287668266bey_pregnancy_red1.jpg

what kinda nasty sh...?1287668266bey_pregnancy_red1.jpg
  • Downvote 1

Yes, especially if I aint barebacking.The girls I happen to come across are laaaazy. They are happy to lay on their back or stomach and have me do my ting so sometimes its a chore, especially after a long day.If she seems different/ interesting or peng (foreign basically) or suttin then yeh head ain't enough I guess.Again hol tite you London girls.