Surprising your chick

YesWeCain

So yeah, my girlfriend comes home from work and we had arragned to go around hers to meet for a DVD in which I said i'll bring round a nice film we could watch which I burnt to disc earlier, so as we turn the lights off and prepare to sit down together I said would you quickly get up and grab my glass from the kitchen in which she does so I fast forward past the opening credits and title sceen and we sit back down together. When asked what it's about I said the film was a romantic drama envolving a priest who has 3 months to live and has lost his wife and everything..

Look below if you want to see what I put in (you should of seen her face LMAO), fully got to around 45mins into the movie before she realised aswell :lol:

DL link provided if u wanna try.

67fbc049.jpg

In this extreme sexploitation horror shocker, a psychotic priest travels through a seemingly idyllic suburban landscape and uses his collar to secure the trust of a series of beautiful young women ...

Download link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HA0DVOV6

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 20

• 1 month later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

IS THAT A REAL FILM FILM WHERE MY PREIST MAN TWANGZ WOMEN AND FUKS DEM?

WILL DOWNLOAD

NO LONG

u have sex quarterly u faggit. i'll coach u how 2 get bitches.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 1