New London Bus'

Mr. Gayle

Guest Awesome Kong

hes better than Ken livingston

how so?

because he's not anti car like ken was and doesnt throw token stupid antics like ken to show he's "for the people"

ken was just a showstopping attention seeker. London is a world financial capital and a metropolis, to launch some foolish campaign against cars in a city like london is dumb. is the tube any better since ken left? then he got horrible bendy buses that few people ever paid to use, and made noise about getting cheap oil from venezuela which flopped big time.

the London mayor's powers are extremely limited, he's like a figurehead whose main power is transport, and now the Met police. Unless the mayor is a proper mayor like in other cities where the mayor is in control of everything in the city.

London isnt his birthright.

C/S

Guy should have let that chick run for election. Guy's a clown.

Guest Awesome Kong

How can anyone want to vote for red ken when he introduced the congestion charge which does nothing to better the environment or congestion but is a money making scam

You think the congestion charge has effected the wealthy using the roads? Its the poorer people it targets

LOL at people liking being charged to drive around London. Thats loving your servitude

Red Ken is a power hungry devil who takes pleasure in destroying London

Boris aint perfect but has done much more then ken will ever do

this is bullshit

pple avoid congest charge areas wen they can- its a very good detterent from creating traffic in central ldn.

bk in da day if there wernt a charge pple would bowkl in and out of central ldn like it was nothin

:/

Yeah it just made all the areas around central even MORE congested :rolleyes:

Boris has done f*ckall for London though

Ken has reduced pollution and brought the Olympics here. Yes the Olympics will place a debt on the country, but it will bring in tourism, jobs and will develop the area. Boris is simply pissing away taxpayers money so he can remember his days of jumping on and off the back of buses.

"I didn't bid for the Olympics because I wanted three weeks of sport.

"I bid for the Olympics because it's the only way to get the billions of pounds out of the Government to develop the East End.

"It's exactly how I played it to ensnare the Government to put money into an area it has neglected for 30 years."

Guest Awesome Kong

f*ck the olympics with this gay EU policy. Them ones where we as Londoners don't get first choice but the WHOLE EU have equal rights to the tickets. I wouldn't have cared if I knew the EU crap.

/

He's gassing tbh, it's all a ploy to boost his ego. Cars nowadays have a much better combustion than car the average car 10 years ago so I'm guessing that is a major factor to pollusion reduction (CO2 does not count, it is natural and vegetation NEED it).

:rolleyes:

nitrous oxide fell 13% between 2002 and 2003 and 17% between 2003 and 2007... are you really gonna accredit that to better cars?

and lol @ "vegetation needs carbon dioxide", everything gives off carbon dioxide, which means plants are in excess of it, they don't need as much that is being produced hence why it effects the environment and causes climate change

edit: yeah before anyone says, I forgot he was a tr0ll

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nitrous oxide fell 13% between 2002 and 2003 and 17% between 2003 and 2007... are you really gonna accredit that to better cars?

and lol @ "vegetation needs carbon dioxide", everything gives off carbon dioxide, which means plants are in excess of it, they don't need as much that is being produced hence why it effects the environment and causes climate change

stop posting stats that are tweaked to make the people believe pollution is reducing significantly, . pollution really reduces when the fuels used to run motors are made cleaner, NOT by congestion charging, OR by there being ideal alternative methods of public transport, rail, road, underground and riverine alternatives. cities like Berlin, Frankfurt, amsterdam are doing this very efficiently...london isnt. . I dont even mind the pay as you drive idea,

The City of London has been found to be one of the most polluted places in Europe after monitoring equipment recorded dangerous levels of minute particles for the 36th time this year. Under EU rules, Britain is allowed no more than 35 "bad air" days in the whole year, and now faces court cases and unlimited fines by Europe.

http://www.guardian....ollution-europe

Guest Awesome Kong

YOU ARE GASSED!!! CO2 is easily taken from THE VEGETATION. ARE YOU THAT NIEVE???

About climate change, a name given because the global warming ting gets deaded each and every. Bet you're the type of guy who'll say the Polar Bears are dying because there's no food when there are more Polar Bears now than ever and the only THREAD are people like the Candians who Kull baby Seals & Sea lions EVERY YEAR.

SMH

There are enough vegetation in the sea to take what is "claimed" we are making. How can it take over a billion years for CO2 from natural sources for the average temperature to be 70 degrees celcius but car will destroy the world? I bet you will buy an electric car saying you are saving the world when you really just changing from petrol to oil / coal power stations.

Come on man.

Guest Awesome Kong

stop posting stats that are tweaked to make the people believe pollution is reducing significantly, . pollution really reduces when the fuels used to run motors are made cleaner, NOT by congestion charging, OR by there being ideal alternative methods of public transport, rail, road, underground and riverine alternatives. cities like Berlin, Frankfurt, amsterdam are doing this very efficiently...london isnt. . I dont even mind the pay as you drive idea,

The City of London has been found to be one of the most polluted places in Europe after monitoring equipment recorded dangerous levels of minute particles for the 36th time this year. Under EU rules, Britain is allowed no more than 35 "bad air" days in the whole year, and now faces court cases and unlimited fines by Europe.

http://www.guardian....ollution-europe

LOL @ Them EU goons giving fines to us, like say it will make it better. Such a Joke!!!