RICK ROSS TICKETS

Mr. Martinez

Guest Esquilax

No way

If a band like the Enemy will get like 25K for one show and be able to pay their fams mortgage off, Foos will be getting SERIOUS p's

No way it's 18k that is pittance

you'd be surprised.

Yeah, not 18k surprised

Tickers for the Hyde Park Show were like £32, so that's nigh on £3mil, and I believe they did 2 shows, so 6mil

They have a fairly small crew as well, there were 4 other bands on the bill but they won't get a great deal

I wonder how much Led Zeppelin got for that one off at the o2

Must an unreal amount

If you can back it up Ant I'll shut up but I refuse to believe that not only would they only get 200k, but also only come away with 18

No way

If a band like the Enemy will get like 25K for one show and be able to pay their fams mortgage off, Foos will be getting SERIOUS p's

No way it's 18k that is pittance

you'd be surprised.

Yeah, not 18k surprised

Tickers for the Hyde Park Show were like £32, so that's nigh on £3mil, and I believe they did 2 shows, so 6mil

They have a fairly small crew as well, there were 4 other bands on the bill but they won't get a great deal

I wonder how much Led Zeppelin got for that one off at the o2

Must an unreal amount

If you can back it up Ant I'll shut up but I refuse to believe that not only would they only get 200k, but also only come away with 18

i didnt say this was fact

"apparently..."

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Lol why didn't you post that before you sh*t house?

I'm still skeptical, mainly because it's based on industry averages and not credible sauces, I see your point though. I was only talking about the one artist as well, it may differ for other artists who aren't as high profile/ high priority

• Downvote 4

My previous experience of full tours works like this...

Promoter A pays you X amount to leave the U.S. for said number of dates. For example, $140k for 10 days. He is responsible for your rider, and pays for your flight from America to Europe and back to America, your transport inbetween (usually rent a tour bus), and will have a hotel base (Amsterdam is usually the base) for your days off. As far as the artist is concerned he only answers to this promoter.

Promoter A then sells those dates to promoters B, C, D, etc... in individual European countries for a profit, for example 20k, this is where the power of the pound and Euro helps. So for example he'll book you a show in Amsterdam on the Monday, Paris on the Tuesday, etc...

Promoters B, C, D, etc then do there shows with the aim of making more than 20k + venue, promotion and security costs...

Which is why security on these UK shows tends to be weak.

Guest Esquilax

Artists generally don't like signing these deals, and if they have a good lawyer I think they're advised against it. Big labels have lost out on bands n sh*t because of their refusal