B57 - " If I can't drop bombs here then i'm dropping em elsewhere "

Heero Yuy

Guest THEREALTULSE

What is he doing out on the piss 24 hours after Arsenals worst performance in the clubs history in which he'll be remembered more than any in that match for his miss.He should be in bed by 10pm and at the training ground an hour early to practice his finishing.

• 2 weeks later...
Ubehandlet_webpix_646991m.jpg
Nicklas Bendtner injury blow while on international duty with Denmark adds to Arsenal woesArsenal's season took another turn for the worse when striker Nicklas Bendtner limped out of training on Wednesday with Denmark with an ankle problem.
lolbendy.jpg/
Nicklas Bendtner’s father and representative has spoken to the Danish media about his son’s lack of playing time at Arsenal, admitting that he’s “far from satisfied” with the 23-year-old’s current situation.Bendtner, who faces Norway this Saturday, has in the past voiced concerns about his situation at the Emirates Stadium and has made just three starts in the Premier League this term. “I am very, very far from being satisfied with Nicklas’ situation at Arsenal, I will not say more right now, because this should not go through the press. If more needs to be done, then I will make direct contact with the club and Wenger himself”, said Thomas Bendtner.The Copenhagen-born frontman has not been a fans favourite since returning back from a loan spell at Birmingham in 2007, although his height up front has proved to be a useful weapon when needed.Reports across Italy suggest that Juventus and Lazio are two Italian clubs interesting Bendtner whilst German outfit Borussia Dortmund and Hamburg have been sniffing around.
saw this 1 posted ona nxt forum lololololololol
He was considered to be one of the best in the best in his age group for the position of Second Striker. Playing the support role he excelled beyond all imagination making Lupoli one of the highest goal scorers of his generation at reserve level. It was a partnership that created a fear that spread to the continent and even saw the fruits of Bendtner's labour Arturo Lupoli snapped up for some major action in Italy. However Lupoli's career fell apart away from Bendtner's serving skills. And forced to feed on scraps was never heard of again. At that time Arsenal switched style of play and Bendtner was forced to adapt in all types of ways that just didn't fit him.But the question remains, should Bendtner be putting balls on a plate for the three around him ala Fabregas? Is this the fit for Bendtner that we've been missing? Instead of trying to push him forward, do we have the perfect cover for Fabregas? He may not have the flair of a Bergkamp or the finesse of a Fabregas but he most certainly knows what makes a good ball. And being a little further from goal will allow him to flourish even with the dodgy first touch.Thoughts?