Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

break ups

39 posts in this topic

the best thing about it is yu get to say all the things yu kept inside yu that yu kept in jus to save facethe feeling yu get letting it out>>>>>>>>>i feel so much better now ive told her about her selfhowever i miss her already

yea thats all goodbut she can just say she made u sleep on the landing fam

did u tell her how u felt about that?

yea thats all goodbut she can just say she made u sleep on the landing fam
lmaois not the same girl

y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants

y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants
So shinky is the L of 2010 then, yes?

LMAOnuts in a vice grip
empty sack where the nuts should have been.... uno... in a vice grip

the best thing about it is yu get to say all the things yu kept inside yu that yu kept in jus to save facethe feeling yu get letting it out>>>>>>>>>
LOL I was thinking about this the other day fully c/s"yeah I did fancy your cousin coz her ass is bigger than yours" :D

You shoulda said all that sh*t while You were still together, she coulda fixed it and You'd be kool( based on skim reading the thread, will prob edit )

wantedposterw.jpg
10,000 pos#s for dave, congratulations

i hear wer hes comin from, been buildin up and holdin in sh*t on mines 4 nearly 2 years now, mental

Youre never going to progress if ur always holding in things brew

trust, u need to be able to vent/go on a mad one/chuck sum plates at each other from time to time or u wont make it.

Bitches stay venting on us and telling us what we f*ck*ng up with but because the p*ssy is so good us ninjas keep that sh*t bottled just in case she puts the p*ssy on hold for a while.

trust, u need to be able to vent/go on a mad one/chuck sum plates at each other from time to time or u wont make it.
lol c/s thisi smashed a tv on the floor one time sh*t felt great (it was a shitty old crt)

Bitches stay venting on us and telling us what we f*ck*ng up with but because the p*ssy is so good us ninjas keep that sh*t bottled just in case she puts the p*ssy on hold for a while.
negged for having a jellyfish-like backbone

HahaGotta vent a bit bro don't put the vag on a pedistool

this.

dont punch doors thoughit hurtsand is a pain to replace

landing with pillow and blanket is shocking tho

i finished with my guy a couple of months backi was gutted aint gona lie, he didnt do anythin wrong as such, its just we are going different paths in life and im more ahead of him, he has got potential to suceed but lacks motivation and i couldnt take it anymore, he went uni, got a degree and what the hell has he done with it ? jack sh*t.. the fact he is a good footballer for south manchester does not impress me, all he does is play local football, and where is that gonna get him.since we finished, i get texts sayin yeye i bet u got a new man , you think your better than me just cos u got a good job, ur car and your house. i told him straight, if i thought i was better than u , why hell was i with u and try help u ? im very independant and i think he feels threatened by the fact that ive got where i am all by myself and he aint got what i got..i still care about him a lot, he is a nice guy, but i cant be with him cos im tryna better myself in life and his lack of motivation was just tofrustrating, we just dont have the same goals in life. Its a shame, if he sorted himself out, it would be different

Hopefully he rides past you in a beamer and you ask him 'looking for a good time love?'