break ups

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants

Guest Awesome Kong
y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants
So shinky is the L of 2010 then, yes?

You shoulda said all that sh*t while You were still together, she coulda fixed it and You'd be kool( based on skim reading the thread, will prob edit )

wantedposterw.jpg
10,000 pos#s for dave, congratulations

Guest Rorschach
Bitches stay venting on us and telling us what we f*ck*ng up with but because the p*ssy is so good us ninjas keep that sh*t bottled just in case she puts the p*ssy on hold for a while.
negged for having a jellyfish-like backbone
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

i finished with my guy a couple of months backi was gutted aint gona lie, he didnt do anythin wrong as such, its just we are going different paths in life and im more ahead of him, he has got potential to suceed but lacks motivation and i couldnt take it anymore, he went uni, got a degree and what the hell has he done with it ? jack sh*t.. the fact he is a good footballer for south manchester does not impress me, all he does is play local football, and where is that gonna get him.since we finished, i get texts sayin yeye i bet u got a new man , you think your better than me just cos u got a good job, ur car and your house. i told him straight, if i thought i was better than u , why hell was i with u and try help u ? im very independant and i think he feels threatened by the fact that ive got where i am all by myself and he aint got what i got..i still care about him a lot, he is a nice guy, but i cant be with him cos im tryna better myself in life and his lack of motivation was just tofrustrating, we just dont have the same goals in life. Its a shame, if he sorted himself out, it would be different

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3