NIGGA FUCK FEDS

BLACK VICTIM

FEDS ARE LYING CUNTS THEY ACTUALLY HAVE DEVIANT MOTIVES ALL LYING ON A NIGGA N sh*t TRYNA PLACE ASSAULT ON POLICE WITH INTENT YOU KNOW THATT CARRIES 2 YEARS ALONE WELL IF YOU DIDNT THEY DO N THEY TRYING A TING THOSE f*ck*ng RAT FACED BASTARD CUNTING MOTHER f*ckERS

YEAH THIS THREAD IS FOR NIGGAS f*ck FEDERALS WISH THAT EXTTINGUISHER COLLIDED WITH A PIG SKULL N SENT THAT c*nt 6 FEET DEPP INTO THE SOIL YA FEEL ME!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 16

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yo Radio when you go in, align with Adebisi and the homeboys, u may have to sell some tits though

stear clear of Schilinger and the Aryans, the bikers are cool though

Said and the muslims are alright aswell, kinda boring though and Said sometimes thinks hes all that

u obv dont need me to tell you to not be seen with the gays like Hanlon and that

O'Reilly is a f*ckin SNAKE, whatever that guy says he'll bring u in on, hes lyin, the other micks are cool though

the Italians generally dont like negroes, but they get on with the homeboys usually runnin the kitchen together and sh*t so they should be ite

the christians are deadout

Riberdo is the guy though, jam with him once in a while he's real knowledgable

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

oh and dont get involved with Chris Keller, that guy is just problems, him and Beecher, Beecher is somewhat cool though like hes a lawyer he may help u out, but i have a feelin theyll jus tag team u