Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurious

The Company...

8 posts in this topic

that is the united states of america has people's faces on their credit cards to prevent identity theft i guess

do you think uk will make a move like that and would it work?

parts of me think its good against fraud but then the other side says thats way to extra, our photos are on bus passes, passports and photo id's as it is

i really don't the idea of credit and identification being merged makes me para that they will just make one card that is ur i.d and bank card and if ur credit is sh*t then ur f*cked and cant do anything.

true

i met this guy from phili and he showed me his drivers license, everything on it, hospital he was born, eye sight results, eye colour :huh:

hight, blood type and more, the one benefit i could see was that they can use those as id to travel through states, if u loose that ur f*cked tho

and lol @ that coming here imagine, ticket inspector come on the bus cant even give fake info

how are they gonna know if i steal one and use it online?

cctv in ur house.

did they dead this proposal? hd tv hype?

could probs get to the stage where people are so parro that they intall them themselves

its a less intrusive solution to the whole ID problem. went to some club in essex with friends recently and i was asked for photo ID as it was the "policy". they werent checking to proove age but to scan it for security reasons. i showed them my US card with ID and was able to get in. my friends had to wait a little till the head honcho let them in.

its better than this biometric nonsense

on a credt card tho sheez