Shittest Jobs...

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

them chicks working on late night satellite adult channels where theyre just sittin there topless and people phone in a number so theyre just there all night talkin to dirty old men, or jus jammin for hours with no one phoning

that guy in the toilets at a club handing out aftershave or whatever

them guys that have to go and collect deposits of fat poured by restaurants and used tampons in the sewerage system

them guys that stand outside Buckingham palace, not allowed to move or anything, the f*ck is that

animal masturbator, them ones that collect horse sperm for insemination and that

phoning up people to do surveys and questionaires

add yours

• Upvote 1

yh i done that job phoning people up to do surveys

soul destroying yes but it is NOT up there with animal masturbator or any kind of toilet job

worst job i ever did was selling popcorn at disney on ice

i felt like such a mug and the popcorn didnt even taste nice, the stick i had to carry the buckets on was so heavy, embarrasin uniform and no one wanned to buy no £6 bucket of popcorn

them chicks working on late night satellite adult channels where theyre just sittin there topless and people phone in a number so theyre just there all night talkin to dirty old men, or jus jammin for hours with no one phoning

I know a ting that's just started doing this.

She gets £800 a night

She does 9pm-5am. One hour on, one hour off.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

I think I've probably shared already but I once took a job in a car park going around holding up a sign saying "free space here". It was 9-5... and one of the most depressing days of my life.

I know a ting that's just started doing this.

She gets £800 a night

She does 9pm-5am. One hour on, one hour off.

v good money for doing nothing

Funeral directors has to be pretty depressing.

It's very competitive and big money business

I know someone who used to work in one of those places, and they actually enjoyed preparing bodies for funerals, didn't really phase em, apart from the occasional young person.

Still, it must take a unique outlook on life to enjoy that.

innit them man must get tired of dropping the same lines every day, the one in Club 108 needs a box to the jaw though, always gets rude, why is he even there in that 3 square metre space? man's actually an obstacle from getting to the toilet from the door, blocks one sink and makes the whole place ram for no reason

innit them man must get tired of dropping the same lines every day, the one in Club 108 needs a box to the jaw though, always gets rude, why is he even there in that 3 square metre space? man's actually an obstacle from getting to the toilet from the door, blocks one sink and makes the whole place ram for no reason

lol never touch there aftershaves or dare touch them sweets/lollipops.

Can't help but think, them man have pissed in/on them or dipped them in the toilet water or urinals outta spite for being stuck in a mens toilet.

• Downvote 3