What did you do tonight Ashman?

Ashman

I feel ashman should be applauded tbh

he stands his grand n fights

ideally you want to rally more students together and do a mass sit-in, maybe try and see how many students you can fit in the library

strength in numbers is necessary in such conditions, i rate your hustle tho bro, if you need a hand let me know innit

• Upvote 4

Guest Awesome Kong

I feel ashman should be applauded tbh

he stands his grand n fights

ideally you want to rally more students together and do a mass sit-in, maybe try and see how many students you can fit in the library

strength in numbers is necessary in such conditions, i rate your hustle tho bro, if you need a hand let me know innit

This is what I think would be the better option. If the library was full so no one could move then that would be much better.

/

But still Ashman gets ratings. We gonna be f*cked when we have kids and have to pay 20k a year.

lets not forget that this is the same bloke who had 2 kids tucked up in bed whilst he was out at midnight in a library protesting

loool again, people love to judge others yet they don't even know the situation. Sun night - Tues night I am kiddy free and that is my weekend basically as I have the children all throughout the rest of the week so KNOW before you talk ignorant mofo. The truth is I think you are unhappy with your own life and is why you have to focus on running other people down.. what's wrong mate? if you want to talk about it, I am here.

lol i remember when ashman and faceoff used to gun me and others as 'university' students, and completely out of touch etc etc.

both are now at university or some form of higher education. seeing your transition from college to uni, and people gunning you back about going to college so late.

its the end result that matters, not the time it takes so well done tbh, you defo should be applauded. thumbup3.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Rorschach

Tbh thats one of the few comments Carpe has made that didn't deserve the neg

/

As for Ashman, not sure if this guy is a real person yet or the physical manifestation of the collective psyche of trolls all over the world

most likely some sort of jew shapeshifter though

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2