that Tyson Documentary

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Blue State Of Mind

yh i seen facing ali, pretty deep

/

not even being funny but when it comes to a st fight there are a lot of goons that would probably wack harrison up

Lol i highly doubt this.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lol u man just notice the outlandish stuff

i wasnt into boxing or celebrities them times, must have been abo ut 5 n ive never looked up his history

knew about Robin Givens from the Weezy bar though

Guest Blue State Of Mind

u do realise a boxing match and a scuff are completely different, if guys were threatening harrison and promising to come back later etc he would bottle it, you can tell by watching him fight he aint cut out for door work

Exactly don't you think Harrison would know that a random youth on the street couldn't do the damage to him that a proffesional boxer like Haye could do to him, i know mans a p*ssy in the ring but trust me he wouldn't lose many fights in a street fight.

u do realise a boxing match and a scuff are completely different, if guys were threatening harrison and promising to come back later etc he would bottle it, you can tell by watching him fight he aint cut out for door work

Exactly don't you think Harrison would know that a random youth on the street couldn't do the damage to him that a proffesional boxer like Haye could do to him, i know mans a p*ssy in the ring but trust me he wouldn't lose many fights in a street fight.

for real

the man is 18 stone, 6"5 and a professional fighter

lol @ thinking guys who get into the odd scrap are gonna be beating on him

in a 1-1 straightener with fists yh, if someone came back later with weapons he would swallow it immediately, whereas alot of more goonish bouncers wouldnt

on the doors in certain places you are gunna get threatened all the time etc

fraudley couldnt deal with that pressure, he aint cut out for the job mentally

/

im not on about normal drunk guys who have fights now n again either

• Downvote 1

in a 1-1 straightener with fists yh, if someone came back later with weapons he would swallow it immediately, whereas alot of more goonish bouncers wouldnt

don't necessarily disagree with that because i don't know harrison personally and therefore don't ahve much insight into his mental state of mind

what i do know is that you said "when it comes to a st fight there are a lot of goons that would probably wack harrison up". i must evoke my strong disagreement with this statement.

i know the bouncers you mean.. 1 balded headed english bouncer in benidorm..couple big rugby lookin guys had weapons (bottle..metal pole etc) guy stood there..took a mouth guard out his pocket..put it in and said "what you waiting for?".. bouncer was roughing up all 3 of them untill more bouncers ran out..then the night got peak for them guys

Boxing can be quite mentally streneous (sp), I'm sure the reason Harrison stood out from being the 'average brawleer' as a youngster was because on a street level he's much better than average. He's just not that great in the ring when it comes to the sport, he went from his win at the olympics to professional career boxing far too quickly.

Boxing isn't the same anymore, I'm glad its still such a popular sport though.

don't necessarily disagree with that because i don't know harrison personally and therefore don't ahve much insight into his mental state of mind

what i do know is that you said "when it comes to a st fight there are a lot of goons that would probably wack harrison up". i must evoke my strong disagreement with this statement.

Always funny how those that dont have a clue chat the most fraff.....

Audley was a bouncer before he went to the olympics , a lot of the bouncers that do the black clubs know him, hes well known on the circuit...so thats your theory out the window.

anyman that thinks that he can test a professional boxer in a streetfight better have more than his fists with him..... boxers see things in milli-seconds...you could throw your fastest most devasting punch and even an amateur boxer would be able to slip it and before your hand got back youd be hit twice....

you can always tell whos real and who isnt..... the amount of hench "roadman" ive seen put on gloves and get in a boxing ring to get embarrassed by 16 year olds is unreal.

i

• Upvote 2