Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afroman

FOOD IN THE DUFFLE BAG BEAT (HIPHOP)

15 posts in this topic

i aint posted in a while so thought I drop something am working on (snippet)

Made the 'food in the duffle bag' sample a few months back , but I was looking for the right drums cradle it . feedback welcomed.

I really like it.My one gripe is only the sample...it doesn't sound so much a chopped and screwed line ala Rawse (everyday Im hustlin) I guess thats what you went for? It sounds more...deliberate, as if the line was spoken with the sample in mind, if you feel me? it sounds like it should be a bit deeper or maybe quickerBut then that could be because of the lack of drumsEither way, very good job :D

big beat still u shud send it to giggs or suttin bmt

I really like it.My one gripe is only the sample...it doesn't sound so much a chopped and screwed line ala Rawse (everyday Im hustlin) I guess thats what you went for? It sounds more...deliberate, as if the line was spoken with the sample in mind, if you feel me? it sounds like it should be a bit deeper or maybe quickerBut then that could be because of the lack of drumsEither way, very good job :D
Yeah I hear that. safe for the feed back.I think I should have chopped each word on to the each drum pad could have been pulled off betterThe vocal was worked around the beat as to the other way round. @ zomby yeah trying to get a few uk man to jump on. A few road rappers I spoke to..want it. But its gettin' them to record it thats it another story.. Thats always the hassle.

sounds epic mate, dno about that just blaze/drumma boy riser tho and yeh c/s wot rorschach said about the sample. it's well produced and well mixed tho.

i like it, only thing is the kick drums weak and can hardly hear the percussion

Beats cool, Im not sure the swing works with the dirty south kinda feeli prefer the one is ur sig though, that one's hard!keep it up!

i like it, only thing is the kick drums weak and can hardly hear the percussion
seen.There is me thinknig the kick sounds distorted.

Yeah man, feeling this. Nice production bruv. And f*ck anyone sending negs still.. send that straight to someone bruv.