Insecure or likes u

YesWeCain

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

u could look abnormal and they want to get another look and theyre hair just happens to be in the waycould be sort of lost and looking back to see where they came from and again hair happpens to be in the waycould be looking at someone near you, with hair in the way

nah i'm not havin thatYou can't quote some1's sarcastic phrase and then say You were cosigning the sarcasmYou cosigned because You agree, despite the OP of the phrase bein sarcastic@ topic, You shuld be movin to them either way, so You should find out

Allow the hate simple questions,4 tings i noticed walking down the road.1. Girls will look straight ahead and avoid eye contact2. Girls will look at you from a distance then when u get close its a quick look to the opposite direction.3. Girls will get up close and then just start stroking their hair looking away from you4. Girls will smirke as u walk bye.What one means, IM ON THAT, i can draw it? dont want to run back and tap her on shoulder and say hey love, did anyone tell u you've got the most striking eyes, then recieve a slap?

Guest Rorschach
Allow the hate simple questions,4 tings i noticed walking down the road.1. Girls will look straight ahead and avoid eye contact2. Girls will look at you from a distance then when u get close its a quick look to the opposite direction.3. Girls will get up close and then just start stroking their hair looking away from you4. Girls will smirke as u walk bye.What one means, IM ON THAT, i can draw it?
5-7

Everyone has different ways of showing attraction. With us guys it is more than obvious. Depends on the calibre of the female, if she is a promiscuous girl she will let it be known quite boldly that she fancies a bit of you, where as if she is a proper decent woman, it is bloody hard to tell. There are signs though i.e, responsiveness to your advance, removing any earphones or telling her buddy to wait or sometimes what I got the other day "I'll just catch the next train, it's only a 2 minute wait".Shame I can not continue any contact as my Mrs would decapitate me

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
im gettin girs cumin rite up 2 my face still staring, f*ckin scares me, (im in birms now), im evn seein man stroking a random next mans neck on road, (last nite on road)
LMFAOthat must have been f*ckin surreal