Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

Children See 'Saw 3D' By Mistake

12 posts in this topic

Children see 'Saw 3D' by mistake

Families taking their children to see animated hit 'Megamind' in a US cinema were given a nasty shock when 'Saw 3D' was accidentally screened instead.

A theatre in Massachusetts unfortunately played the brutal horror film instead of the animated adventure, leaving kids screaming at the screen. The children were told to cover their eyes as cinema bosses tried to correct their mistake.

It took several minutes before the right film was shown, and so the children would have seen graphic images of a man with his foot cut off, and a woman killed by a buzz saw.

An upset father told WHDH of his traumatised son, "He came and slept with us and we thought we had gotten past that years ago. He said that he had a few nightmares."

Free tickets were handed out by red-faced cinema employees as compensation.

Lulzz

they gotta learn

it aint all fairies and princesses

:lol:

was laughing when i heard this earlier, then my boy was calling me amoral and told me to IMAGINE it...:rofl:

Thats brilliant

I always said thats what real horror films should be

Theres no fright if you go there expecting it

But if you go expecting to see a Disney movie and end up seeing some guts, thats a different matter, scare the f*ck out of you.

They shouldn't advertise horror movies as horror movies.....advertise them as chick-flicks or something.

well at least those kids actually got something out of a saw film and it made an impact on them.

i dont even consider it horror, its just gore and twists which are pretty cheap thrills that get boring after 3 films.

lol @ the dad trying to cover up his antics

LOL