Weekday stuff

BLACK VICTIM

Bar work/education/link chicks/the wife is there much else to do during the weekdays? I probably just listed all there is to do leaving out play ps3/xbox and gym didn't I. I stopped blazing and don't even feel to jam watching people smoke chatting bollocks life just feels f*ck*ng boring everyone I know feels the same, f*ck life.

Guest Esquilax

C/S reading a book

If you haven't read anything in a while it's actually quite nice to get engrossed by a book, refreshing

Currently re- reading Nineteen Eighty Four, and it's just as shower as it was the first time around

• Upvote 2

the books im reading at the moment are :

Dread -DREAD.jpg

not yet started my-life-ethiopias-progress-autobiography-emperor-haile-sellassie-paperback-cover-art.jpg4

my life and ethiopias progress volume 1 - HIM emperor haile sellassie

and this tao-of-jeet-kune-do2.jpg

get a metaphysical bible and start using it as a ref with ur own bible

im quite fond of cook books also

and ive only recently personally gone off readin fiction books (jus cos i now feel like they are a waste of time)

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

NOT SENDING BUT DON'T LISTEN TO SMADDY

EXPAND YOUR CREATIVE MIND BY READING (GOOD) NOVELS AND EXPAND YOUR LOGICAL MIND BY READING INSIGHTFUL AND FACT BASED SCIENCE/ DISCUSSION BOOKZ

SPIRITUALITY AND METAPHYSICAL BIBLES CAN WAIT

GET SOME HELLER IN YA BRAIN

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Guest Esquilax

Not only did I say no send but I also refrained from negging you.

And judging by your rep it would seem that you are the one who is tiresome.

This has been great

E

/

If you can get through to the end of Requiem for a Dream then I rate you cuz I couldn't. sh*t is hard to read.

Bar work/education/link chicks/the wife is there much else to do during the weekdays? I probably just listed all there is to do leaving out play ps3/xbox and gym didn't I. I stopped blazing and don't even feel to jam watching people smoke chatting bollocks life just feels f*ck*ng boring everyone I know feels the same, f*ck life.

I think you blazed for too long and its affected the way you look at life.

Broaden your horizons - try taking up a new hobby? Take lessons in something be it a sport, an activity, a game, anything. Learn something new and meet interesting/different types of people. Self defence classes?