Guest Waka Flocka Dave

See, I like Islam.

But then, I also like Atheism.

But which one's better?

There's only one way to find out.....

Harry-Hill-Fight-AP-WDC5.jpg

LMAO i wnt lie i contemplated doin this when i saw the title

/

i aint sittin here for 2 hours watchin a debate unless its females having mass debate, geddit?

Guest Rorschach

I've got 30 mintes in and I have to say Hamzas arguments have thus far, been quite poor & naive

I doubt they'll get much better because you can't put religion across as a logical point, simply because its basis lies in faith..

If people want to believe in Islam or Judaism or whatever, then as long as they're not harming anybody I don't see the need to convince them they're wrong because and the end of the day there is no point having arguments about this because religious people are ultimately arguing for something irrational that has no basis in reality (or at least a logical perception of it), so trying to wni them over with rationality is pointless.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

If people want to believe in Islam or Judaism or whatever, then as long as they're not harming anybody I don't see the need to convince them they're wrong because and the end of the day there is no point having arguments about this because religious people are ultimately arguing for something irrational that has no basis in reality (or at least a logical perception of it), so trying to wni them over with rationality is pointless.

If you want human evolution and progression to stagnate then sure go ahead

Guest Esquilax

LOL Esquifag, you're gay aren't you?

I'm as attracted to men as woman are attracted to you bro

Unlucky.

/

Dawkins is a don, he's a bit militant about it sometimes but it's about f*ck*ng time someone was

Guest Awesome Kong

I'm as attracted to men as woman are attracted to you bro

Your words, not mine. So you must let men up inside you. In your pictures you look like you bat that way. Only thing to say is you are gay.