Islam VS Atheism

Guest Esquilax

Guest TimeBomb

inegged

you don;'t know that the prophets wifey was a 8 year old child?

See this is a comment of an ignorant person who will listen to media and not really look into things himself.

Recently there was a case in spain of a romany girl having a child at 12 years old. What you have to get your small mind around is that in some cultures, at some point in history, it was considered normal to marry away your daughter at a young age, not to have sexual intercourse but to marry her into a family.

Only 80 years ago my grandmother was married at the age of 14, and had her first child at 15.

Afgoons grandmother was probably married at 12. Yes times change and what we see as acceptable changes, but you cant compare the marriage customs of a 1000 years ago to today and make foolish comments about Mohammed PBUH being a pedo, just makes u look dumb and have little understanding of history.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

Marrying an 8 year old child into a family is still morally reprehensible, whether you f*ck her or not.

LOL. You are gay, that is why you hate religion and ESPECIALLY dislike islam the most.

It was a completely different era and young girls marrying intoo families but not having sex until at an age was a common thing, even in this country. If you think about it, people at a time used to only live until 36ish years old as an average to about 40ish max, so things would have been done at a much younger age. You don't think about these things because you are a dumb c*nt. Allow your make batty sexing blocking the realities and logic.

Guest Esquilax

Marrying an 8 year old child into a family is still morally reprehensible, whether you f*ck her or not.

LOL. You are gay, that is why you hate religion and ESPECIALLY dislike islam the most.

It was a completely different era and young girls marrying intoo families but not having sex until at an age was a common thing, even in this country. If you think about it, people at a time used to only live until 36ish years old as an average to about 40ish max, so things would have been done at a much younger age. You don't think about these things because you are a dumb c*nt. Allow your make batty sexing blocking the realities and logic.

I swear it takes a f*ck*ng LOT to tr0ll me, but you do it consistently almost every day, so well done for that.

I'm unsure how to reply to this message, not because I can't, but because I don't think I can express my views monosyllabically enough for you to understand.

I don't hate Islam 'the most', for starters.

Now, as if the act of arranged marriage wasn't a bad enough form of slavery, l think shotting your daughter to the prophet when she is 8 years old is a pretty shitty thing to do, don't you? Why does the past have a get out clause just cuz it's in the past?

People did all sorts of dodgy sh*t back then that is generally indefensible. This is still one of those things, whether HE f*ckED HER, OR NOT.

MARRYING 8 YEAR OLDS = NOT COOL

THESE ARE NOT DIFFICULT CONCEPTS TO UNDERSTAND

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

AGAIN you fail to realise that this happened all the time IN THEM TIMES. EVEN IN THIS COUNTRY YOU FOOL! I officially can't take you seriously, you fail to account for a lot of things in your arguements on here. You can be homosexual, it's up to you you bum bandit, but allow begging chemical ali with the chatting sh*t.

Guest Esquilax

You're still not getting it

I'm against the marrying of 8 year olds, wherever, whenever and whomever it involves

I don't have a personal vendetta against anyone/ thing, I just don't think guys should be marrying children

The gay 'jokes' are also getting more and more contrived so I suggest a new angle

If you want me to write your jokes then, I won't.

Guest Awesome Kong

You know the "gay jokes" are not "jokes" and are legit about your life. AND YET A f*ck*ng AGAIN you fail to see this happened them times and before. You're so thick, no wonder why you got turfed from uni you posh tea boy little bitch.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Dude, the way your going on is like no female in your family tree got married young or sexed up young, which will most probably be a lie if you say it isn't true because throughout history women get got married young, most probably due to the young average age of death and other factors that YOU haven't considered. You are a d*ckhead though. I'm guessing that most people on here could back themselves up in a actual beef with one another, but there is no way you could back yourself up and you literally are being brave because you are behind your computer screen. You look like a pussyface, I'll get my neighbours chiwawa to shook you up you little bitch.

• Upvote 2

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Anyone that justifies marrying a 8 year old is an idiot, i don't care what times it is, rape is till rape and still wrong in any time. Your no different from the people that justify bad things in the bible, because it was in so called different times, are you that stupid to think that these people didn't have a sense of morals. Theres certain things that are wrong in whatever times you choose to mention, and marrying a 8 year old when your in your 40's is one of them.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

In those times of Muhammad is was very common to marry someone that young.

It was the flow of the times.

And its ok for your priests to f*ck little boys?

Its like being a turkey with Bernard Matthews grinning at you.

No it was not don't try to act like your talking to someone dumb here.

I never said it was wrong for priests to f*ck little boys either so i don't know why your trying to bring that in the argument, stick to the topic at hadn their both wrong in whatever time they occur don't give me this bullshit like people didn't know what was right and wrong in them days, and they had no morals.

Guest Esquilax

He won't get it. He thinks applying what Mohammed did to English people or even people in my family tree will make me go 'Well hold on, if us WHITES did it at some point, then I can't be against it, right?'

Wrong

I can't actually believe anyone is that retarded, especially a student of engineering or whatever it is that he does. Just goes to show academia and intelligence just aren't the same thing.

• Upvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

f*ckin dumb guys have no comprehension on changing times in history, heres an example from of the monarchy in ur own country:

The youngest monarch to marry was David II who married Joan, daughter of Edward II at the age of 4 years 4 months and 13 days in 1328.

The youngest queen at the time of her marriage was Mary II who was 15 years 188 days old when she married William III in 1677.

The youngest Queen Consort was Isabella of Valois who married Richard II at the age of 6 years c.357 days in 1396.

Bare in mind that was much later than Mohammed PBUH times.

Guest WAVESURFER

Noone's sticking up for the Royal family mate, they're some of the biggest wrong 'uns about. Always have been

We can accept that, why can't you accept that Mohammed was a bit of a deviant too?

Guest TimeBomb

Noone's sticking up for the Royal family mate, they're some of the biggest wrong 'uns about. Always have been

We can accept that, why can't you accept that Mohammed was a bit of a deviant too?

Cos he aint, people do whats acceptable at the time.

His times it was acceptable settle matters with a sword and fight to the death, now days we see that sh*t as wrong, times change simple.

Guest Esquilax

I just literally cannot comprehend how you man don't get it

Stop using examples of the Royal Family and other British forms of historical deviancy, it's irrelevant

My code of morals says that marrying 8 year old girls, even if you don't engage in coitus until they're 'matured' (which was probably about 14 anyway) is wrong because children should be tied to someone like that especially at a young age.

If anyone in this country did it, they're wrong, at any point in history, or now.

Guest TimeBomb

So, if it became legal and socially acceptable to f*ck kids, starting tomorrow, you'd be getting involved?

Wrong is wrong bro, doesn't matter what year it is.

No cos ive been raised in a society that teaches paedophilia is wrong, so id be sickened by it whatever the law, however if i was told from birth its ok for me to marry an 8 year old (and the world around me told me its ok), then i wouldnt have a problem marrying an 8 year old.

In those days it was accepted from birth that a females role was to do housework and reproduce, so when the family find a suitable family they marry her off and she goes to the other families house and does housework and when she is of child bearing age ie puberty she reproduces. There was no further education for them, no jobs for them, no meeting ur mates for brunch and talking about sex and shoes, they had their role in society and that was set out from birth.

2000 years later we accept females as equal, encourage them to go into further education and employment, and let them decide themselves when they want to marry and have children.

Im sure in another 2000 years there will be ship people find unacceptable which we find normal, times change.

Guest Esquilax

I'd like to point out that Jesus took part in no deviance involving f*ck*ng little girls or marrying them off.

c/s royals are scum

c/s not marrying a yute no matter what is the social norm for "some" deviants in a particular era.

Sickening.

Also lol @ anyone pos'ing Justin you f*ck*ng miscreants

PREACH.