Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Awesome Kong

Where to cop a Wedding Ring

31 posts in this topic

Yeah yeah I'm gassed up. I know a few people on here have bought one recently, just wondering who do nice ones.Safe

When did you get engaged justin?Congrats

She'll probably like the new Claire's Accessories range.

When did you get engaged justin?Congrats
I'm not (yet) but is looking to go that way & I wanna do it the traditional way. Safe though.

She'll probably like the new Claire's Accessories range.
Funny init, d*ckhead!/Serious replies please.

congrats manwats ur price range?i cant remem the magic formula but its ment to an X amount of months wages

People were saying 3months salary. It depends what sort of ring ur looking for and how much your looking to spend.

People were saying 3months salary. It depends what sort of ring ur looking for and how much your looking to spend.
f*ck offi swear certain ppl i know just try and spend as much as possible to make their joke relationships seem more serious.just get something that looks nice, its monetary value is irrelevant imo/not gonna get engaged, have my grandad and grans 24 carot wedding bands as heirlooms which we shall wear when we marry.

then when you divorce those heirlooms are removed from your family tree, bad idea

go to sierra leone they have some bargains there

Probably gonna say no anyway to be fair.
Eks, I am not a failure like you son, whilst I be sexing women you be afgoon's dancing boy bitch./I'm not looking to spend 3 months salary on a ring, I have to save up for a house (for us two) and a car so the finance doesn't have to be silly money.

Were getting ours to match my engagement ring so that's something to think about also when you get your engagement ring that your wedding rings will have to go and be easy to find to match. My rings unique so we're getting our wedding rings custom made and they match it's quite good tbh.