The Body Topic

kurious

lets share top home made tips for the general well being and maintenance of our bodies. I did ask for a ladies room which hasnt come to play but men can contribute also, anything from meditation methods to live foods and skin care, drop it hereheres some of mine*Headstands - i do these usually before i go to bed, 3 or 4, each 1 lasting about a minute, helps balance the flow of blood to ur brain*Extra virgin Olive Oil - this i use to lotion my body after each wash (although its too heavy for the face ) iv found doing this after letting the body dry naturally as opposed to towel drying keeps the skin supple. i also use it in my hair sometimes before plaiting it or rub it in to my scalp and spend the day in a knitted hat which helps lock in moisture*Pure Coconut Oil - another oil that is not just good for cooking, before washing my hair, i melt the oil, and use cotton wool to apply it to my scalp/roots after partitioning my hair. this helps retain moisture again because washing ur hair can strip it of essential oils*Boiled kettle water - not only drink it alot (saves on all that bottled water), wash ur hair with it because tap water is quite harsh *'Spiritual baths' - basically just light candles and relax in darkness for at least 30 mins 1/2 a month, the only twist with this is that u can add various spices from your kitchen depending on ur mood. I often add vanilla essence and brown sugar and balance that energy with some sea salt and cinnamon. nuff relaxing trust it feels like a home made sauna :D :D *'Pineal Tea' - I got this 1 from a man named Bobby Hemmitt, basically its just nutmeg, cinnamon and boiled water mixed together and drunken in times where ur mind may be a bit cloudy, it does refresh the brain, could very well just be a mind over matter situation , but it is said nutmeg is a brain stimulant so who knows*Baby powder/incense/ scented candles - bit obvious but, instead of constantly spraying air freshener and polluting up the atmosphere these do good to keep the room smelling fresh. Also every night i sprinkle baby powder on the bed sheets. mainly for comfort purposes but also, u cant wash ur sheets every single night but want them to stay smelling fresh and light so it does help.*Lavender / Rose water - dry knees, elbows, foot bottom and even sensitive armpit areas, this will clear up. i put it on my under arms before using deodorant because shaving leaves that area vulnerable.*Reflection - look in the mirror and count from 100 down to 1 without stopping, its kinda cooli think of any more as they come to me i will addwhat are ur non conventional routines for ur wellbeing?

• Upvote 8

*Headstands - i do these usually before i go to bed, 3 or 4, each 1 lasting about a minute, helps balance the flow of blood to ur brain
pos for being able to hold a piledriving/2 litres of water a day for general balance, helps Your body flush out more crap it doesn't needhard to begin, but worthwhile
  • Upvote 1

LOOOLnot mocking, but ur an eccentric.the wife is into all these type of things, all types of scented shenanigans going on at my gaff, always making concoctions to smear on herself, she had a milk bath recently.c/s drinking bare water i drink about 3 litres a dayherd sumwhere ur mena drink half ur weight in pounds in fluid ounces. i weigh about 210 pounds so im mena drink 105 floz which is 3 liters.

C/s the candles and water to humidify. Parrafin oil (and other oils) in the bath. Lay on a towel after the bath and rub shea butter (moisturising oils) into damp skin, lay down and let it sink in for a good half an hour then use warm towels to dab off excess. Vitamin E oil on my face at night. Sugar and olive oil lip scrub.Edit - Yes, drink a glass of water with every meal and throughout the day.

• Upvote 2

C/s the candles and water to humidify. Parrafin oil (and other oils) in the bath. Lay on a towel after the bath and rub shea butter (moisturising oils) into damp skin, lay down and let it sink in for a good half an hour then use warm towels to dab off excess. Vitamin E oil on my face at night. Suagr and olive oil lip scrub.
THE WAY UR TALKIN IZ GIVING ME A ....hardon_and_hardware.jpg
  • Downvote 6

Kaygee i checked out ur blog which was pretty cool u know, was it on there or somewhere else i read that especially for smokers use a baby toothbrush to gently scrub ur lip to rid it of dead skin.*baby oil after a night bath in the winter and hot box the bedroom with ur heating, sleep clothless = smoothness in the morning* going to bed before midnight and sleeping wih all electrical appliances in the room OFF from the main, again pineal gland health.*waking up between 4/6 with women especially is wen intuitiveness is at its peak, also rising with the sun rise if u can sets pace for the day**honey face masks

• Upvote 1

also, bit explicit but they should have given us a ladies room :!: * baby wipes and warm water after the last trip to the bathroom before you sleep* the tissue we use on a regular basis gives our babies (yoni's labia, vagina lips) quite a rough time no pun, so u can take pure olive oil or pure shea butter (NOT cream) and gently massage ur outer and inner lips to avoid dryness and thrush / general irritation, just keep it basic and pure, no scented or perfumed oils*oatmeal - plain dry oatmeal can be mixed with honey to scrub ur feet, elbows, knees and gently on ur nipples, nipple care is really overlooked imo* cotton bud/cotton wool and a normal cleanser for inside ur belly button

• Upvote 2

pos 4 the thread and posts.essential oils for various things. If you dont have, then invest in an essential oil book.Taking lil dude to baby massage - defo going to go a lil deeper into massaging and essential oils.Moringa oil - fab 4 skin, nice scent to it tooc/s the oatmeal scrubshands a lil full at mo but def add to this :D

have u had bubba?well done / hot towel wrapped around tight waist + squatting over a steaming bowl of wtaer will get ur body back to pre pregnancy status rapid, my mum did that after me and also my grandmother, we call it binding, good to cleanse out the after birth stuffs too

shave your pubes with baby shampooc/s the incense over air freshner - always cedar wood for mefresh aloe vera plant - cut a piece off and rub it directly on any skin ailment, this includes insect bites (destroys mosquito bites), spots, things like thatput 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a spot or cut to stop the itchingwhen im living away from home i like to fling a few drops of lavender over the carpet and then hoover over it, makes the house smell and feel calmburn a white candle for some peaceful vibesgood thread, will post more when i think of ito if u have like a bodily rash, or measles or chicken pox, (this is good for kids) take a bath in oats, just water and oats, this is very soothing

• Upvote 2

golden seal root powder - can get this from baldwins - can rub on absess or ulcer in the mouth directly, very small amount like 1/4 tspdrink, half a tsp with hot water - good blood cleanser, drink it when i have a cold, flu or stomach upsetvery very bitter howevertincture of myrhh - rub that on inflammed gums, ulcers, anything wrong with the mouth couple drops of that will do nicelyor use as a mouthwash with warm water (couple drops)warm salt water again for anything wrong inside the mouth, gently rinse out with that