The Body Topic

kurious

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
i thought i had thrush after staying at someone who uses cheap tissue, i just bathed myself in salt water and i think it balanced the ph levels and i was fine spoon of bitters once a month, u can make ur own wash out too, garlic, ginger honey and lemon ergh works rapid tho
After birth, if you have stitches bath in warm salt water it helps heal
women are so pissed/Shinky is black

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tastes so f*ckin good mansay if i dnt easily gain weight or whatever, wouldnt u rather jus eat whatever tastest the best no matter the health effects?or is it jus me?i really cnt stand healthy food, salad and vegetables taste like AIDS, i seriously cannot eat them, i specifically ask for them to be removed or not put on fast food, if the d*ckhead doesnt hear n puts it on my kebab or burger i have to spend 5 minutes or whatever picking each one out it seriously tastes so horrible to me ive tried numerous times but i cnt do iti know ill have a heart attack by 30, but f*ck it man the shits just way too good

you are missing out on a lot of VITAL nutrientsyou know you need to have a healthy balanced dietnot eating veg, and goin to these extremes u speak of is childishkofte kebab, with salad including onions and all sauces>>>>>>>>>>ayyyyy/last pic i saw of u in the gym room, u didnt look healthy or like someone 'who doesnt put on weight easily'soooo............an im not sending, im jus concerned for your well being

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
you are missing out on a lot of VITAL nutrientsyou know you need to have a healthy balanced dietnot eating veg, and goin to these extremes u speak of is childishkofte kebab, with salad including onions and all sauces>>>>>>>>>>ayyyyy/last pic i saw of u in the gym room, u didnt look healthy or like someone 'who doesnt put on weight easily'soooo............an im not sending, im jus concerned for your well being
yea i wasnt really refering to myself when i said if u cnt gain weight easily, but same time i cntyea i gained like 5 stone from November to March the past yearthat was a next ting, dnt really know how i did itbut generally my weight stays level is what im gettin at, i was 10 stone for however many years, now im watever i think 15 n it doesnt move muchi know it seems childish, but i really cannot eat them, i take vitamins and all that junk n try some substitutes, but i really cnt do vegetables

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lmao, i didnt mean it like thatlike ive tried before its never workedn it was FAR more than jus 3 shakes, i was havin like 6 meals, pure snacks, protein bars and a whole load of other crapdidnt even conciously try to gain pure weight i thought i was 12 st when i was actually 15 ive tried since to get to 18 but it hasnt worked i cnt get past 103kg or whatever i topped out at

• Downvote 1