Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingthuglife

Sayin YES

20 posts in this topic

yes_man.jpg

Yo been reading this lately. Writers a bitch faggit nerd n a sh*t person but the books big cheese. Basically man responds yes to everything and finds out his life gets more interesting. Been doing this starting from yesterday. Does saying NO all the time mean common sense or boring?

Will you stop posting on here today?

Your mum serves up toast for sunday dinner wi a jug off this:

jucee2lorange%20[].jpg

SUCK OUT. fassy.

Yeah the Jim Carey film was filmed after the book was released

Yeah ain't seen the movie tho. Book got me thinking how much man says no to sh*t usually. Already goin Cinema on Thursday and a Fashion show in 2 weeks. The key to it tho is not letting other people know your saying yes to everything or they might try stitch u up.

If I said yes to everything I would be in some f*cked up situations, some stupid idea.

If that movie is anything to go by then you could get yourself in some retarded situations cos you didn't say no.

"We're just goin to get some coke and get smashed, wanna join us?"

"We've been working on a bank heist for 5 minutes. We've ironed out all the kinks already, are you in?"

"There's a whore down the street offering up free unprotected sex. There's a queue going round the block, are you down?"

All I'm saying is if your gonna follow such f*ckries please be rational

but then you could meet zooey deschanel.

If that movie is anything to go by then you could get yourself in some retarded situations cos you didn't say no.

"We're just goin to get some coke and get smashed, wanna join us?"

"We've been working on a bank heist for 5 minutes. We've ironed out all the kinks already, are you in?"

"There's a whore down the street offering up free unprotected sex. There's a queue going round the block, are you down?"

All I'm saying is if your gonna follow such f*ckries please be rational

I don't know any crackheads so i'm not exactly gonna be inhaling crystal meth am I! Only sh*t I didn't like so far was buying a big issue.

Can I have the details of your bank account?

YES. I am with Natwest and do not have much money in there!

lol

this would never work with the circles I roll in

all sorts of debauchery and dumbness will occur

lol

this would never work with the circles I roll in

all sorts of debauchery and dumbness will occur

but thats u for rollin wi them sort of ppl! it's just sh*t like when u would usually tx bk n say 'nah i'm busy' you'd say 'yeah go on then fuk it'. Saw a bitch who used 2 go my college in town n she was on about sum fashion show in a couple of weeks. Normally i'd fuk that off but I'm goin now.

sh*t thread, but let us know how it goes

/

read a simiilar book that told me i should say thank You as much as possible, minimum 20 times a day, helps put You in a way better mood

the film is sh*t the book is very good

obviously dont say yes to EVERYTHING

but the moral of the story is to learn to say YES more and be more spontaneous and try things you usually wouldnt

leads to a more interesting life

If I said yes to everything I would be in some f*cked up situations, some stupid idea.

if i was in two minds about something, i would just go, then when i get home weigh up if it was worth it or i should have said no, usually it was worth saying yes so i just say yes to most things now

Been saying yes to a lot of things I'd usually 'llow off, its good for experiencing new things and you appreciate your comfort zone more when you get back to it.