6 MOVES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK CHEAP

imhim

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea ive never tipped

but tbh ive never really been to a proper restaurant, only a couple chinese ones, poshest one was up west for a friends bday couple years back

dunno if ill ever even go again tbh, once went to a kind of expensive one n the food isnt even all that tbh and they f*ck*ng take forever to cookt he food im sittin there with my belly rumbling

didnt even fill me up

f*ck knows what ill do if a chick wants to go on a date or whatever, cos im really not on this restaurant ting

will try them japanese ones where they cook the sh*t on ur table tho

Americans tip loads. I remember being in a club in NYC and order a couple rounds. Each round of 2 drinks was costing me over $30. On the third round the barman's like "You know we tip over here!"

I was like :blink: "Errr OK. How much?"

"Twenty percent!"

:lol: Told him he could keep my change (2 or 4 dollars)

Must've thought I was some c*nt. If he got twenty percent of every drink (it was over$15 a drink) he'd be making f*ck*ng hundreds in a 4 hour shift!

yea ive never tipped

but tbh ive never really been to a proper restaurant, only a couple chinese ones, poshest one was up west for a friends bday couple years back

dunno if ill ever even go again tbh, once went to a kind of expensive one n the food isnt even all that tbh and they f*ck*ng take forever to cookt he food im sittin there with my belly rumbling

didnt even fill me up

f*ck knows what ill do if a chick wants to go on a date or whatever, cos im really not on this restaurant ting

Thats called Teppenyaki... #JustSayin

Tipping just for the sake of tipping is a mugs game.

Most restaurants add a service charge, so I'll tip if I they haven't AND i've received a high standard of service.

______>>>>>>>Asking me "Is everything ok with your meal" when i've got a mouthful of food

yea ive never tipped

didnt even fill me up

Most restaurants add a service charge, so I'll tip if I they haven't AND i've received a high standard of service.

______>>>>>>>Asking me "Is everything ok with your meal" when i've got a mouthful of food

I WENT TO 1 OF THOSE RESTAURANTS... MY GOSH I WAS AMAZED - LOOKED FRESH, SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND THE FOOD WAS SEX...

THIS RESTAURANT WAS JUST OFF MAYFAIR NEAR FUNKY BUDDHA AREAS - BEATUTIFUL

yea ive never tipped

didnt even fill me up

I WENT TO 1 OF THOSE RESTAURANTS... MY GOSH I WAS AMAZED - LOOKED FRESH, SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND THE FOOD WAS SEX...

THIS RESTAURANT WAS JUST OFF MAYFAIR NEAR FUNKY BUDDHA AREAS - BEATUTIFUL

was it bon teppenyaki ? very nice place. I usually tip more now as ive noticed restaurants in london are getting better at service than few years ago.

if sitting higher was an issue i would jus use a days stack as a cushion (sp) f*ck bwai.

shouldnt u be looking for new homo belts u low level middle man

ite ite say no more caz

i hear dat i hear dat - ur gettin it in

bruv im not even GETTING IT. like certain man.

the diff between u and me is that i know wot the levels are and what im tryna get to.

i also know that whatever happens someone like YOU can never be on my level. will always be below me.

for example if i see someone with a belt or shirt i dont think 'ye whats the name of this i need to get it'

i think 'ok i can never wear tht now ive seen a next don in it'

/

stop liking gay garms u jls protege

/

get ur mind right

NIGGGA PLLLEAASE

• Downvote 3

this.

And that service charge thing pisses me off. I rememember at a buffet in Camden when the woman told me and the people I was with that we had to pay service charge.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

this.

And that service charge thing pisses me off. I rememember at a buffet in Camden when the woman told me and the people I was with that we had to pay service charge.

ahh man chinese buffet >>>>>>>>>>>>>

there was one in Leytonstone that i loved, very very nice

and a next one in Greenwich i went to when i was 11, no idea where it is but i can still taste the food right now

epic

they always seem to do this in nandos

lol yeah, weird thing is if you wanted anything you'd have to end up getting it yourself anyway

thing is I don't mind it in this case 'cause its like they're genuinely tryna improve your eating experience rather than hassle you to buy more, but at the same time its pretty unnecessary

this.

ytjty

j

yt

y

:lol: