FAO Ladies. The Wait

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

you get with a guy, how long do u wait before you have sex with him?like i dont know how u lot make it official that ur in a relationship or whatever, ive never said anything jus go along with it then down the road she calls me her boyfriend or whatever but im wondering, you meet someone, get to know each other etc, how long do u wait?i was talkin to this chick jus a lil while ago n she was sayin she waits a month n just kept asking her what the point wasi mean does it really matter how long you wait? like if u like someone u like them i dont see the point of waiting and that, n if ur worried about lookin like a hoe u still have sex with the person at the end of ti so does it really matter if it 3 months or 3 days?and isnt that just lying to yourself and ur partner making them wait for no reaso, i mean u have the desire to do it that aint gonna change whether you hold back or notim just curious to see your opinions on this issue

Guest Awesome Kong

Unless the woman is a virgin, there is no need to wait. She should aim high when it comes to dudes. Usually bitches who don't aim high have multiple amount of experience with different d*cks in their puss puss./Kinda agree with Sick sense though.

• Downvote 1

change it to how long they wait to go down, and we've got a debate on our hands, coz certain women will give up the sex way earlier before they get brave enough to give a guy head. jus sayinwill return after some female posts on topic.

• Upvote 4

Its not about waiting, if your seeing someone and your both on the same level with what you want from each other and where the relationship is going then it just happens when it happens.I have never understood this waiting for x amount of time, if you wait 2months but it happens for all the wrong reasons then imo thats worse than having sex on the first date.

• Upvote 5

Its not about waiting, if your seeing someone and your both on the same level with what you want from each other and where the relationship is going then it just happens when it happens.I have never understood this waiting for x amount of time, if you wait 2months but it happens for all the wrong reasons then imo thats worse than having sex on the first date.

didnt know girls waittt longer to gett head, all my sessions incorporatte everttthing simulttaneously
IVE ALWAYS WANTED A GIRL TO DO THIS LIKE THE PRONSTARS... BUT FOR FUK SAKE... 99.99999999999999999% OF GIRLS JUST BANG THEN "WHEN THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE", THEY WILL GIVE U HEAD...STFU U EDIOT AND SUCK MY d*ckNEVERTHELESSI HAVE BANGD A COUPLE WHERE THEY DO IT DURING THE SEXUAL ORIENTATION... ITS LIKE A WATER FOUNTAIN... EVERYTHING FLOWSSHET
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1