FAO Ladies. The Wait

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest TimeBomb
theres been a few girls this year i banged first week, and although i did the dirty deed i was really disappointed in them, thought they were better than that.
did u put it on them though?
yes, i accept i am part of the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

my girl at the moment is religious. it aint been long only a month or so and we still aint had sex. I believe should i decide to put it on her she would sleep with me but I prefer it this way and i don't wana stray a good girl. Its deeper than all them shallow relationships there is a lot more focus on each other than my other relationship.This is marriage material but some days I wake up and think can I actually abstain from it any longer. Need to remain strong but its maaaaaaaaaad difficult

Guest Rorschach
my girl at the moment is religious. it aint been long only a month or so and we still aint had sex. I believe should i decide to put it on her she would sleep with me but I prefer it this way and i don't wana stray a good girl. Its deeper than all them shallow relationships there is a lot more focus on each other than my other relationship.This is marriage material but some days I wake up and think can I actually abstain from it any longer. Need to remain strong but its maaaaaaaaaad difficult
Find an outlet for the built up testosterone(boxing)
  • Upvote 2

i've had one of thesei beat, and got a speech about how guilty she was and how it shouldn't have happened, should never happen againthe speech began while i was sleepin and woke me upi left without stopping to look for food and i'm always hungry in the mornin.

Guest M12 Part 2
ye over a weekmy d*ck has its own mind. got a loyal ting with my ideal shape. you think mans gona go costa coffee with her and have some amish relationshipi aint gona rush it or nuttin but its gona happen and im gona beatFUK BWAIS
This is good hut naive. It's only been 1 month and ur acting like this girl is on some pedestal. For all you know she's getting dogged by Tyrone on weekends. Never forget that.