Convicted for self defence

Guest Lens

Guest Rorschach

At what point have I said you made no sense, or even responded to you untill my last post?

The point everyone was making is that you were talking about something that had very little to do with the situation, in a tone that suggested you that what happened was deserved because of some sort of mid-90s status quo.

Hence the very first reply to you being 'how is any of this relevent'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

btw i never said he was justified or that it was acceptable for him to 'batter' the man up - im seeing it form a diff pov.

i bet bare unhappy ppl were n the train and shook to say anything and the guy prob wantd to be 'that guy on the train' that made the black ute turn his music dwn

then when the black guy didnt have it - he pride was hurt and he tapped him again to show he wasnt shook

black guy then proceeded to tump him for showing direspect.

silly man will learn from this

LOL @ saying thats "self defence" though really.. Glad he got convicted actually, i hate dumb guys like that.

Similar thing happend to me , was on a packed train and 1 guy asked me 2 turn down my headphones , i had to tell him they are in MY ears and thats what headphones are for.. He didnt say nothing after that!

Forget the 'story' think about it in your head.. them 1s when someone thinks there rough so when you tell them not to do something..they do it straight away and then regret it after, start making up stories about how they didn't do anything wrong and they was all innocent.

Been in the situation a few times, normally by older (50-60) white men who think because they've witnessed hard times think they have a right to tell people what to do

9 times out of 10 you have to be there to know the 100% truth

To be fair, all parties involved learned their lesson...

The guy who tried to be a hero got knocked back & humbled.

The humbler, who felt disrespected and tried to save face in-front of a tube full of people, will now look like an idiot for 100+ hours.

Moral of the story: think before you act.

• Upvote 1

Let's be honest, when someone gets on public transport and they are playing their music obscenely loud, they know their music is loud. So the first thing you can gleem from that is they don't give one f*ck about you or what you've got to say. Understanding that mental stance should make you consider that it's probably a good idea to leave said person to their devices cos troubling them could cause a real problem. Did the African respond correctly? I've said no already, I've said I was appalled already, but the white guy should have summed up the situation and clocked that it was probably best to leave it after the first tap and the warning.

Am I saying anything that makes people think I don't get what happened here?

Too many of you are so transfixed on the "old, crazy" myth that you can't see real talk or have a real consideration for whats actually being said. Your just passin it off as the rant of a crazy old guy cos one person decided I was 30 something so you took it as gospel and obeyed that commandment.

Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. Cornflakes contain spermicides to help with population control. I can see through walls. Hitler and Elvis are the same person.

See that's crazy, everyone knows Elvis was reincarnated as Justin Beiber ;)

just because someone chooses not to give a damn about anyone else shouldn't scare anyone into not daring to ask HRH to turn his music down, on PUBLIC transport.

you say the white guy shouldve remembered the "stereotype" and kept quiet :/ but what about the black guy also remembering the stereotype and saying its not loud to him or just move away, or turn it down.

we all should be able to make judgements before entering into situations, and this man's judgement was wrong by touching the man twice.

Guest Esquilax

Allow living in a society where you're not gonna tap someone's shoulder for fear of getting beaten half to death

If somone's taking public liberties, perhaps not the loud earphones cuz that's kinda minor IMO, then we should all just be quiet lest the big scary black man tumps ten bells of sh*t out of you?

Is that what certain guys on here are saying?

:/

f*ck that. If it was a kid on a bus playing his shitness out of his phone speaker and someone said something and they got a stanley knife waved in their face cuz the kid told them to f*ck off, is that cool? Should man just 'f*ck off' cuz this yout tells him to and 'he should know better'

f*ck alla that noise

Also LMAO at self defense. f*ck*ng HELL.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea i dont like being randomly touched by strangers but i prob wouldnt beat the crap out of them

im pretty sure he had other issues that day n man just wanted to drown in his music n this guy jus set him off

• Upvote 2

im pretty sure he had other issues that day n man just wanted to drown in his music n this guy jus set him off

was gonna write this as well

we dont kno the externalities that led to the guy wieghin him in - not excusing his actions just saying

also we also wernt there.what was described as a tap might even have been a poke how far does a tap/poke/hit have to go before it is considered as acceptable

Guest Esquilax

TBH travelling on the tube day in day out is enough to make anyone flip

Cramped, hot, full of spastics, pregnant women who think the world owes them something cuz they got knocked up, old people who think they need a seat when if you get off you'll see them run like Usain Bolt for the bus

It's a horrific experience and the slightest thing can make you rage, even if only internally

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

TBH travelling on the tube day in day out is enough to make anyone flip

Cramped, hot, full of spastics, pregnant women who think the world owes them something cuz they got knocked up, old people who think they need a seat when if you get off you'll see them run like Usain Bolt for the bus

It's a horrific experience and the slightest thing can make you rage, even if only internally

c/s

If I lived in London I'd be a ticking time bomb, and you'd all get what was coming to you.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea a couple times ive been waiting to get on and some c*nt tries rush ast me before the people get off like say the train is about to vanish or something

like just wait your f*ckin turn i cnt even move cos people are comin off n ur tryna f*ckin barge past me

that pisses me off

its usually women

Guest Esquilax

Yeah women love off running on the train when people are getting off, selfish hoes. I always wait until the very last breah is off the train before getting on, f*cks me off when I see these snakes just sliiide in to the side of the door.

Sometimes it can't be helped like when you get those dopey guys who run off at the last minute cuz they weren't paying attention

I don't understand what is hard about this. The guy tapped him and asked him to turn his music down. He refused (by ignoring the request). That is one point.

The totally seperate point is that the guy threatened him. He made it clear that he did not want to be touched again. Now at this point there is no reason to tap him. The first time he needed to get his attention but now he has it. So he effectively called his bluff. Guy wasn't bluffing, he got punched. If someone says don't touch them you don't f*ck*ng touch them. Yes punching him was an over-reaction but he had clearly warned him that there would be repercussions.

Obviously the guy punching is a d*ckhead but the other dude should not be trying to act like it was some mindless attack or that it was because he asked him to turn his music down. He was told not to touch him again. He touched him. End of.

• Upvote 2

'iPod rage' Tube assault man convicted

A Tube passenger became the victim of ‘iPod rage’ when he asked a fellow commuter to turn down his loud music on a packed train, a court heard.

Trevor Holt tapped Troy Okwuosa on the shoulder when passengers became upset by the loud relentless beat.

But instead of lowering the volume, the 33-year-old muttered: ‘Do you want to touch me again?’

Mr Holt, 47, said: ‘When I touched him on the shoulder the second time he exploded in rage and punched me five times, knocking my glasses off with the first punch. The force he was using to punch me was considerable.’

Okwuosa, from Hammersmith, was convicted of assaulting Mr Holt on the packed Circle Line train on December 7 last year.

He was sentenced at city of London magistrates’ court to a twelve-month community order, including 100 hours community service work.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/847890-ipod-rage-tube-assault-man-convicted#ixzz160Zs4gVB

i don't see how this isn't self defence. man dun told the yute stop touchin him, the yute touched him.

champion-tosser-1.jpg

Guest Esquilax

I don't understand what is hard about this. The guy tapped him and asked him to turn his music down. He refused (by ignoring the request). That is one point.

The totally seperate point is that the guy threatened him. He made it clear that he did not want to be touched again. Now at this point there is no reason to tap him. The first time he needed to get his attention but now he has it. So he effectively called his bluff. Guy wasn't bluffing, he got punched. If someone says don't touch them you don't f*ck*ng touch them. Yes punching him was an over-reaction but he had clearly warned him that there would be repercussions.

Obviously the guy punching is a d*ckhead but the other dude should not be trying to act like it was some mindless attack or that it was because he asked him to turn his music down. He was told not to touch him again. He touched him. End of.

:/

Nah

• Downvote 1