How the fuck do I get out my tmobile contract?

cashoverhoes

cancellation fee is jus paying off whats left of the contract.

i.e if u on a 30 pound tariff and u got 6 mnths left then 30 x 6.

tmobile might charge a bit xtra aswell cos they cunts like tht

Months remaining - 4% of the total = cancellation fee

If you're gonna complain about the service not measuring up to standards, you gotta have a fool-proof story.

Cos if you drop something like "reception is poor" they'll throw it straight back at you and laugh.

Best bet is informing them of a change of circumstances, sacked or something, and REALLY sell it.

They don't give out favours for free infact they can be bastards. I remember when the husband of a woman I served for years died, she came in to cancel the contract since it was in his name - customer services requested she bring the death certificate into store and we fax it to them...

If you haven't got long left just call up and negotiate

Guest Rorschach

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

[Moe Szyslak] PAY YA BILLS [/Moe Szyslak]

Delivery could've been better but pos for using a simpsons reference.

+

You can try transferring it to someone who wants a contract, maybe send an email round your work (if you work)

Only problem with it is there aren't lieklt to be too many takers since they would essentially be inherting a contract without the new phone..

another thing you could do is sell whatever phone you got with it, since you are worried about paying it off im guessing you have quite a while to go, and your phone is relatively new?

sell the phone, then cancell the contract and pay it off and hopefulyl you wont make a loss

chepeast thing is to probably complain

start now tbh

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

swear theyd only do that if youve been with them for a very long time

like if i sign up now, and get a new phone and all that n in a month i ask to cut it down theres a massive chance they wont do it

i tried it before, they said theyd only like go for a higher tarriff not a cheaper one

but that was vodafone