Arrogant with out any Justification

anelka

I swear down, Arsenal fans are f*cking MORONS. Before Wenger came along would you like to know where Arsenal was? 70's and 80's where was we? 90's United DOMINATED until Wenger came 97-98. Would you like to go back to those years now by sacking Wenger and bringing in someone who spends £30m on one player and splashes the cash and has subs on high wages? We're one of the ONLY clubs run well without no take over and a good squad. And quite frankly, the only club I'd actually pay £50 not including travel to go and watch play football the way they do, which I have been.Certain man saw a few good years and got carried away. Look how many teams have stepped up. It was United and Arsenal for so long, then Chelsea, Liverpool for a bit, now we got Spurs, Everton consistently finishing 5th, Villa, and now money bags City up there. What you want Wenger to do? Go buy 3-4 top players @ £25m on high wages and hope that pays off and run us down into the ground with debt like Liverfool and United?Look at Chelsea now cost cutting and saving, and bare old man in their team, and what are they doing? Are they spending BIG now? Carvalho, Joe Cole not getting the wages he wanted, Ballack etc. Are United spending £30m like they did anymore? Rooney? Ferdinand? Hargreaves? Anderson? Nani? Sack Wenger and we go backwards. It's as simple as that. Times have changed. Some of you man talk like you been supporting Arsenal only when the Invincibles landed. What he's doing now will pay off. If I didn't think or believe that I'd stay in my house. And when you look at other clubs right now, I'd rather be in the position we're in. 2 points off the top at the start of December, League Cup QF at home, 1 game away from qualifying the the knock out stages. 5 years is a long time I agree, but I remember where we was BEFORE he landed, and the day I see us going back in that direction is the day I start losing faith. Quite frankly I'd rather you man stopped supporting Arsenal rather than him leave. KMT.Rant over.
So because the club is run well and make profit each year we should be happy. The biggest morons are the Arsenal fans that think like you tbh. We could keep Wenger 30 years more without winning anything but being thereabouts every year and you could still say the same argument. You acknowledged that 5 years is a long time but what you and all the fans that think like you fail to mention is the constant lies BOTH Wenger and the board have fed us over the years regarding bringing in world class talent and the money we have to spend.Wenger himself gasses this team up every year, saying the experience from last year will help us elevate to the next level and every year he's been wrong. We can see our flaws, we can see what players do not deserve to wear our shirt but Wenger has constantly been to stubborn to fix up his mistakes.BEFORE Wenger all our fans knew where we stood, we weren't lied to and gassed into thinking we can challenge. No one is asking Wenger to go splash 25 mill on one player but the decisions he and the board have made over the years have been shocking and left us with some deadwood that Wenger still backs year after year. How long have we needed a top keeper for? Dont say there hasnt been any on the market because this summer alone we could have got Akinfeev, Given or Schwarzer. No need to spend 25 mil there but would make a hell of a difference.How long have we needed a strong body in the middle of the park? Song is far from that. We lose Gilberto, Diarra and Flamini in one year and get no one but like the good Arsenal fans we are we just keep quiet about it and brush it under the carpet and then act like it never happened.Cant you understand that someone can only take something so far and no ones denying his legendary status but when do you draw the line and say enoughs enough, a change is needed. 6 years, 7 years, 8, 9..?It must seem like I dont rate Wenger and what he's done for us but its not that. If he didnt gas us fans over the years and give us false hope year after year then fair enough we can say the board havent got the money to splash and are bait lying. But when Wenger comes out on Sky Sports backing the board stating he has got funds, is looking for 2 or 3 world class players and will spend it wisely then he is as much to blame if not more.Keeper was our main priority this summer and we went in with 2 4mill bids when we all know we could of offered more and got what we needed. Your just blind and its long arguing with you type of fans cause its like your scared of whats around the corner if Wenger left.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I dunno if I wanna rant, but lets see how long this typing becomes...I think some Arsenal fans need to GET REAL tbh. Its pretty obvious to see who spends money on Arsenal and who doesn't... Its also obvious when certain man started supporting Arsenal. Lets just say I remember being a Junior Gunner and being excitied at watching Chris Kiyomya, John Hartson & Glen Helder all make their debuts in the backdrop of our manager being caught takin bungs, oh and our Danish playmaker John Jensen... Let me not forget our talented young midfield prospect that was weed smoking and luggage thieving David Hillier, smh. Anyway before Wenger we wasnt one of the top two teams in the country, yes we won the championship under Graham twice, but in the between years we came fourth. First year of the Premier League? We came Tenth... Our lowest league finish under Wenger is 4th. Thats something I know Ferguson can't say... Wenger made us one of the biggest two clubs in the country. Stop under-estimating the effects of moving to The Emirates, it was a bone of contention within in our club prior to the move and still is until the club start returning silverware...Anyway back to my point, we moved stadium to keep up with Manchester United, and their stadium revenue, nobody saw foreign billionaire owners coming. If they had , well frankly I have no idea where we would be now...Anyway, our club always knew it was going to be a task to keep up with Manchester United on the playing field, but knew in Wenger we had a squad and a manager capable of it... 5 years down the line Man United definitely pulled away from us, Chelsea bought a place in sporting history, but the rest?! They still lagging in our "weakest years" under Wenger... And for all the money them clubs spent, their false dawns, and they still behind us? This is why Wenger rightfully is untouchable. In those 5 years of no silverware, Liverpool won the Champions League (props), finished above us a couple of times but you could never say they had gone past us, and all now the manager that brought the Champions League home for them has been sacked after dropping out the Champions League in October and finishing 7th in the league. Did I forget they was days away from administration too...Man City have spent over 420m, won nothing and never been in the Champions League, something we have EVERY season.Tottenham spent over 220m, been thru countless managers, was once relegation contenders, just this season got Champions League, again something we have EVERY season and have never finished above Wenger's Arsenal... They did win a Carling Cup tho...I could go on, but its late... Sacking Wenger would be a BIG step back, who really even wants to be the manager to follow Wenger at Arsenal? Who you even gonna go get to replace him? Roy Hodgson... Yes Wenger has made mistakes, but he earned his stripes, he started on a task and be patient to see where and how it finishes, especially as like I said he is untouchable, real talk, the only person who decides when Wenger leaves Arsenal, is Wenger.

• Upvote 8

To continue I'm not happy that Arsenal aint won nothing, I just know under a different manager with those situations things could have gone horribly wrong and until we can all be sure that our finances are straight again, how can anyone even think about sacking Wenger, I know he is the manager I want during this period and probably the manager I want to be in control of the money too.Yes we have to catch back up with Manchester United and Chelsea, and tbh the only way to prove that is by winning silverware again.But to call Wenger a loser when he put Arsenal up there and says that he has respect for mangers that lose more than they win, as he would probably quit as losing makes him sick, I think its laughable.

f*ck off did we not win the league in 91? I hate dumb fans that go on like we didn't win anything before WengerThe problem isnt the players at all. Ok some of them aren't good enough but thats not their fault. Who picks the team?Our problem is Wenger. The guy is a loserThe board are to blame aswell. No trophy for 5 years but they give him an extended contract till 2014. f*ck*ng joke
Your counter to what I say is to suggest I said Arsenal never won the league before? You're a clown. Not even a fool, a clown.Co-Sign TF.

I swear down, Arsenal fans are f*cking MORONS. Before Wenger came along would you like to know where Arsenal was? 70's and 80's where was we? 90's United DOMINATED until Wenger came 97-98. Would you like to go back to those years now by sacking Wenger and bringing in someone who spends £30m on one player and splashes the cash and has subs on high wages? We're one of the ONLY clubs run well without no take over and a good squad. And quite frankly, the only club I'd actually pay £50 not including travel to go and watch play football the way they do, which I have been.Certain man saw a few good years and got carried away. Look how many teams have stepped up. It was United and Arsenal for so long, then Chelsea, Liverpool for a bit, now we got Spurs, Everton consistently finishing 5th, Villa, and now money bags City up there. What you want Wenger to do? Go buy 3-4 top players @ £25m on high wages and hope that pays off and run us down into the ground with debt like Liverfool and United?Look at Chelsea now cost cutting and saving, and bare old man in their team, and what are they doing? Are they spending BIG now? Carvalho, Joe Cole not getting the wages he wanted, Ballack etc. Are United spending £30m like they did anymore? Rooney? Ferdinand? Hargreaves? Anderson? Nani? Sack Wenger and we go backwards. It's as simple as that. Times have changed. Some of you man talk like you been supporting Arsenal only when the Invincibles landed. What he's doing now will pay off. If I didn't think or believe that I'd stay in my house. And when you look at other clubs right now, I'd rather be in the position we're in. 2 points off the top at the start of December, League Cup QF at home, 1 game away from qualifying the the knock out stages. 5 years is a long time I agree, but I remember where we was BEFORE he landed, and the day I see us going back in that direction is the day I start losing faith. Quite frankly I'd rather you man stopped supporting Arsenal rather than him leave. KMT.Rant over.
So because the club is run well and make profit each year we should be happy. The biggest morons are the Arsenal fans that think like you tbh. We could keep Wenger 30 years more without winning anything but being thereabouts every year and you could still say the same argument. You acknowledged that 5 years is a long time but what you and all the fans that think like you fail to mention is the constant lies BOTH Wenger and the board have fed us over the years regarding bringing in world class talent and the money we have to spend.Wenger himself gasses this team up every year, saying the experience from last year will help us elevate to the next level and every year he's been wrong. We can see our flaws, we can see what players do not deserve to wear our shirt but Wenger has constantly been to stubborn to fix up his mistakes.BEFORE Wenger all our fans knew where we stood, we weren't lied to and gassed into thinking we can challenge. No one is asking Wenger to go splash 25 mill on one player but the decisions he and the board have made over the years have been shocking and left us with some deadwood that Wenger still backs year after year. How long have we needed a top keeper for? Dont say there hasnt been any on the market because this summer alone we could have got Akinfeev, Given or Schwarzer. No need to spend 25 mil there but would make a hell of a difference.How long have we needed a strong body in the middle of the park? Song is far from that. We lose Gilberto, Diarra and Flamini in one year and get no one but like the good Arsenal fans we are we just keep quiet about it and brush it under the carpet and then act like it never happened.Cant you understand that someone can only take something so far and no ones denying his legendary status but when do you draw the line and say enoughs enough, a change is needed. 6 years, 7 years, 8, 9..?It must seem like I dont rate Wenger and what he's done for us but its not that. If he didnt gas us fans over the years and give us false hope year after year then fair enough we can say the board havent got the money to splash and are bait lying. But when Wenger comes out on Sky Sports backing the board stating he has got funds, is looking for 2 or 3 world class players and will spend it wisely then he is as much to blame if not more.Keeper was our main priority this summer and we went in with 2 4mill bids when we all know we could of offered more and got what we needed. Your just blind and its long arguing with you type of fans cause its like your scared of whats around the corner if Wenger left.
Clearly stated there I'm as frustrated as anyone else, but sacking managers is a mugs game. Look how many managers the clubs around us have gone. Bar United. Ferguson never had 19 good years did he? I'm repeating myself which I don't want to. I'm saying, where we are RIGHT NOW, how can people still complain? Sack Wenger and get who? :D

TF:I started going matches from when I was 5, had a season ticket every year from aged 7 to 13 and try go as many games as possible a season up until now and including the boxing day game with Chelsea so where is it obvious who goes games and who doesn't? Good start to your speech though.To be honest my argument may be too harsh to urge sacking Wenger but if the fans carry on thinking like you then we wont get anywhere because we are sugarcoating the situation. Ignoring all the big f*ck ups Wenger and the board have done isnt going to help especially considering we make a healthy profit underachieving. What ever your argument is there is no reason for Wenger to lie to us every year which he has done for 4 years. Its long to go on about it now anyway from when your tryna question my loyalty and support of Arsenal I can see where its going.

TF:I started going matches from when I was 5, had a season ticket every year from aged 7 to 13 and try go as many games as possible a season up until now and including the boxing day game with Chelsea so where is it obvious who goes games and who doesn't? Good start to your speech though.To be honest my argument may be too harsh to urge sacking Wenger but if the fans carry on thinking like you then we wont get anywhere because we are sugarcoating the situation. Ignoring all the big f*ck ups Wenger and the board have done isnt going to help especially considering we make a healthy profit underachieving. What ever your argument is there is no reason for Wenger to lie to us every year which he has done for 4 years. Its long to go on about it now anyway from when your tryna question my loyalty and support of Arsenal I can see where its going.
In EVERY football club, showing up the board ends one way. And in this current climate, I can't think of ONE unemployed manager who will come in and overhaul the team/tactics whatever, and overtake Chelsea & United and maintain it. The way things are turning, it looks like it could be soon. Is this squad good enough? No. But right now, what squad is?Man Utd just took a pasting to the team BOTTOM of the league, irrespective of line ups, a weakened Utd team a year or so back would have won that game.

c/s tf/balotellinew age arsenals fans are as bad as glory hunting man u fans
Again piss off with these type of comments cause I've spent more on Arsenal than you if that's what you think shows bigger support for the club.
In EVERY football club, showing up the board ends one way. And in this current climate, I can't think of ONE unemployed manager who will come in and overhaul the team/tactics whatever, and overtake Chelsea & United and maintain it. The way things are turning, it looks like it could be soon. Is this squad good enough? No. But right now, what squad is?Man Utd just took a pasting to the team BOTTOM of the league, irrespective of line ups, a weakened Utd team a year or so back would have won that game.
My problem hasn't been just about this year though its the way the club has gone about in the past 4 years lying to fans and giving us false up and it involves both Wenger and the board. I see everyone fully focusing on my Wenger out comments but ignoring the main argument behind it, I want something to be done about the way the club is just brushing off the fans with bullshit every year. Like people have said Wenger wont be sacked so what would happen if more and more of us did question Wenger and the board? It would show the board that the club isn't progressing like promised and the fans see this.Continuing to overlook what they tell us year after year is not going to change anything. Come the end of the season when we lose pace with about 6 games left of the season, go out of the champions league and end up trophy less again whats going to happen? Wenger's gonna tell us he has money to spend, we'll lose a key player, keep our deadwood and sign 1 or 2 players that will just maintain our top 4 finish. Fans that think like you who are unfortunately the majority will ignore it when the transfer window shuts and Wenger chats his sh*t about this is our year after another typical summer.

Nobody is sugarcoating anything, I just think the threat of sacking Wenger is a empty one, therefore pointless. The guy really is untouchable. Like I said people better start on the board if they wanna weaken some of Wenger's power cos until then, he says when he goes.Nobody is ignoring sh*t either.You say Wenger lying cos he says world-class signings, he'd probably argue that his signings have been world-class and world class isn't decided by transfer fees. Its pretty much an opinion.

f*ck off did we not win the league in 91? I hate dumb fans that go on like we didn't win anything before WengerThe problem isnt the players at all. Ok some of them aren't good enough but thats not their fault. Who picks the team?Our problem is Wenger. The guy is a loserThe board are to blame aswell. No trophy for 5 years but they give him an extended contract till 2014. f*ck*ng joke
Your counter to what I say is to suggest I said Arsenal never won the league before? You're a clown. Not even a fool, a clown.Co-Sign TF.
In your waffle you implied we wasn't anywhere before Wenger. 'Where was we?' Yet we won the league in every decade mentionedStop acting like we wasn't a big club before Wenger

Pre-Wenger (Graham, Houston/Rice, Rioch) 86/87 - 4th87/88 - 6th88/89 - 1st89/90 - 4th90/91 - 1st91/92 - 4th92/93 - 10th93/94 - 4th94/95 - 12th95/96 - 5thWenger96/97 - 3rd (Wenger joined in Oct, missed out on 2nd by GD)97/98 - 1st98/99 - 2nd99/00 - 2nd00/01 - 2nd01/02 - 1st02/03 - 2nd03/04 - 1st04/05 - 2nd05/06 - 4thEmirates06/07 - 4th07/08 - 3rd08/09 - 4th09/10 - 3rdYes we was a big team, but I think its safe to say OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL manager made US one of the BIGGEST CLUBS in the country.

• Upvote 2

Fam your going round in circles, Arsenal before Wenger was a "big club", but there was loads of "big clubs". If we are honest today, clubs like Everton are even considered a big club for their history. Aston Villa a big club, Leeds are a big club... So your kinda being pedantic.After Liverpool, for a period England never really had a dominant club...However since say about 1996, maybe a bit before that English football has been dominated by Manchester United (mainly), Arsenal, and then Chlesea. You would throw Liverpool in as they challenged and been there or thereabouts consistently, but as they haven't won the league they pretty void. But for the last 10+ years nobody been looking beyond those clubs to win the league. For 6-7 years at the start of the season the samrt money was always on Arsenal or Man Utd. Wenger made that happen. We are one of the biggest teams in Europe. Lets not play dumb please.

• Upvote 4

Right now Wenger taking it from enough angles, that Arsenal fans thinking turning the pressure on him is not exactly gonna help matters.Wenger wont and couldnt get sacked anyway. Better off turning on the board if you want Wenger sacked tbh.
Wenger hasn't got the roasting he deserves yet so dno bout taking it from enough angles. Plus if the board and your fans are not pressuring you then your more or less comfortable in your job which Wenger is.n a I'm not asking for fans to riot just stop acting like pussyoles. I always hear the same excuses when I say Wenger should leave and none of them are justifiable yet fans accept what he says and keep moving on. This is the 4th consecutive year that Wenger has blatantly chatted a bag of sh*t over the summer, signed mediocre players and/or letting experience go yet most you fans keep backing him.At the end of the day like people have stated he wont be pressured by the board so its up to us to pressure both Wenger and the board cause right now to them there isnt a problem. Our club is making profit and finishing top 4 so our goals are being achieved, deepest thing is until Wenger or the board are sweating them goals will continue to be our main priorities.
so if we put pressure on the board nd wengerget the wenger out campaign goingwhat then??its pretty obvious the board are very reluctant to sack wenger for loads of reasonalso hes just signed a new contract £££so 1 starting a wenger out campaign to fuk him offis not only cuntish/new age arsenal fan behaviour, given what hes done for a club 2 it probably wouldnt work as the board wont sack him3 you go emirates right?? look around you, its a library most people cant be bothered to get behind the teamlet alone wait around outside protesting etc3 even if it we got wenger sacked, who comes in??people who think wenger is f*ck*ng up will only realise how well hes doing under the current regime, when a new man comes intop managers like morhinio etc wouldnt take the job because they dnt wanna work where theres no money or the board are in contollook at the liverpool job in the summer, they was never getting anyone bigwenger is a rare breed he weirdly enjoys this setup cos it lets him devlop teamswe would end up with an averagemanagernd would be in a worse positionyh its frustrating knowing we are 2 or 3 world class players away from winning the prem/CLbut the only real solution is to waitwhen the debts are paid off hopefully things will change
  • Upvote 2