Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YesWeCain

Wengers Bottle

6 posts in this topic

When is Wenger going to have the bottle to let Theo Walcott go.I have a feeling that Wenger will hold on to him in hope rather than expectancy that Theo Walcott will turn in 1 season of utter brilliance and be the player he wanted but we all know it wont.How does Wenger let Theo go, surely he can't keep feeling like he owes his players something, he must know Theo is not the player he could have been but were should he go?The maddest thing is Theo will probably go and become top scorer with Liverpool or something lol

TBH before his INJ he was playing very wellTheo is not really the first and foremost issue TBH

Don't you support Man United now?f*ck off mate.
Yeah but you don't see me going around London with a camera and sleeping in cars over night tryin to find famous footballers take a photo with.You sad case.

Mate, are you hating because you're not from London?LOL.Unlucky bro.

When is Wenger going to have the bottle to let Theo Walcott go.I have a feeling that Wenger will hold on to him in hope rather than expectancy that Theo Walcott will turn in 1 season of utter brilliance and be the player he wanted but we all know it wont.How does Wenger let Theo go, surely he can't keep feeling like he owes his players something, he must know Theo is not the player he could have been but were should he go?The maddest thing is Theo will probably go and become top scorer with Liverpool or something lol
The contradiction was enough not to make me take you seriously.