Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

How long have you spent not talking to your other half

62 posts in this topic

state whether you was living together, or staying in the same house, or notwhat was it about, how long was it?most importantly WHO CAVED?from what i remember, 3 hourscos he said women can't cook on their periodsi started arguing, but we were in a restaurant, i caught myself and just stopped talking completelyI caved/apparently one married couple have gone 6 weeks

iv heard of that before, ur not s'pose 2 feed the house whilst unclean. My dads church women cant even enter on their cycle.Usually i cave, last time he did afta 5 days, we didnt argue, just needed meditation space

couples in Britain spend on average 10 days a year giving eachother the silent treatment/some man have the woman living in a whole seperate house, or section of the house

He was staying at mine, it was about 2days.It was over something petty, it wasnt that i wasnt talking to him but he was giving the silent treatment so i went along with it knowing he would get over it soon. He caved and apologised for being childish.

bout a day because i told her i banged someone else.

Man a man NEVER caves. (still drunk. Real answer soon come

2 daysshe was tryin to control things about me (not living together)but she gave in, realised she was in the wrong

Few hours cos he pokes me and annoys me until I tell him to f*ck off and then we laugh and blahblahblahblah. He refuses to speak to me when I do his head in and it pisses me the f*ck off I get so angry then he laughs at me cos he said I only make an argument when I wana have sex and then we be friends again.In closing, not very long.And the person who caves is generally me because he says "I can do this all day" and he isn't lying either he could literally not speak to me for days he's a stubborn twat.

whatever she said
we don't wana hear that sh*tttl_ironmyshirt.jpg

Smaddy, were you watching 'The Wright Stuff'?

Not exactly my other half but THAT chick, dons know what I mean..Anyway I Gave her the silent treatment for like a year and half once.

yes indeed, did u hear the woman who said her mum stopped talkin to her dad for 2 YEARS!!!/and the rest of you shits leave ur effin drama out of my threadhow bout you practice blanking eachother

Not exactly my other half but THAT chick, dons know what I mean..Anyway I Gave her the silent treatment for like a year and half once.
Going through this now with THAT girl. Could be a while before we speak again. Mug.

It was around 3-4 weeks, she caved on her birthday and belled me.I genuinely lost track of the date and felt like a prick for missing her birthday.

Probably a whole evening. But more because when i put lil dude down, i'll just go sleep same time by morning alls forgotten. Generally speaking.Nothing wrong with a lil space now and then.

yes indeed, did u hear the woman who said her mum stopped talkin to her dad for 2 YEARS!!!
yeah I just caught a bit of that one. She must have been pretty pissed lol

prob about a week, werent living together or anything, never lived with a chick.f*ck knows what it was about, im so hard headed ill be mad at you for years, like ill even forget why im mad and just be mad for the sake of being madignored calls texts etc etcthe more she moaned the less i wanted to resolve itwe then broke upbut gt back together a few months down the linef*ck knows how or why cos we broke up againyea i know there isnt much info, i have a sh*t memory for these things

we dont do this, i cant hold a grudge and my other half cant hold anything in. so everything just gets vented till we cease being mad. sometimes she will follow me around shouting and so ill duck out the house for a while.other than that, i met her like 7 years ago, u kind of run out of sh*t to say, not in a bad way, cos its kind of nice not really having to say much but still enjoying being in each others company./wish ppl wud stop living by leviticus and join us in the 21st century, i dont want to sh*t on anyones religion but, 'a menstruating woman is unclean, she sat on that chair, now that chair is unclean, i then sat on the chair and now im unclean' is like something a child wud come up, come like playing tag or something.ppl need to see it for what it is, an old document giving the simple desert folk of ancient times sum guidelines for sexual health and general hygienic living in order to prevent the spread of diseases, its not really relevant to modern lifestyles.

exodus exodusexodusstraight to leviticus

A weekend.A relaxing and stress-free weekend that was too I must sayShe always caves in. I wish she wouldn't sometimes you know when you just wanna stay mad at her a bit longer