Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davicious X

30 years time

36 posts in this topic

In 30 years time who do you see from now that would be considered legendary in what they do? Be it music, movies or just general celebrity (smfh).

Who from today's stable of stars will you be saddened to hear that they passed?

Who mattered enough from today's entertainment to even be remembered 30 years in the future?

Gandalf in 30 years time you'll be eligable for the super saver over 60s bus pass.

will smith, fresh prince will remind us of our youth when we're old, hes a decent movie actor, and his kids look set to keep his name in the limelight, wouldnt be surprised if he gets involved in politics somewhere down the line.

c/s Will Smith

Jaden could do very well aswell but hes young so not sure what toll the celebrity life will have on him

imagine the old fogey raves in 30 years time.

i'll be still bussin the same skank

^^^

what we gna be playing on a sunday whilst cooking the dinner and doing the ironing?

old skool grime sets an ukg

i jus said to my marge, talkin about Leslie Nielson how everyone from my childhood is dying off shes like wait till ur my age an all your friends start dying

deep

haha imagine all the skanks we buss now r gonna be known as a the "granddad dance"

bare old folks spittin along to birds in da sky

tellin ur grandkids "when i was ur age there WERE no light sabers or lazer buckys, we had to rob people with metal, yes METAL knives or if u were REALLY lucky u had a rebore"

will smith, fresh prince will remind us of our youth when we're old, hes a decent movie actor, and his kids look set to keep his name in the limelight, wouldnt be surprised if he gets involved in politics somewhere down the line.

UN Ambassador to something or other. Like Craig David :lol:

haha imagine all the skanks we buss now r gonna be known as a the "granddad dance"

tellin ur grandkids "when i was ur age there WERE no light sabers or lazer buckys, we had to rob people with metal, yes METAL knives or if u were REALLY lucky u had a rebore"

:lol:

Can't wait to look down on my kids taste in music

It'll be like when I do it to people now, but to my own children

Sweet

/

30 years? f*ck...

Its hard to say, the shelf life of people in the limelight is getting shorter as time goes on, peoples attention spans will get smaller so it's impossible to say IMO

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cnt imagine what the f*ck people will be listening to, if the old farts think what we listen to now is horrible

id like to see someone take over Disney as the biggest media conglomerate in the world cos thats jus f*ckin sh*t up

cnt even begin to imagine what the computers and internet will be sayin them times, we'll have like super hi vision 2 3D hologram or some sh*t

but back to the q at hand, i just Hope Justin Beiber isnt like a legend in the game. and Dakota Fanning should be one of our finest actresses

Gandalf in 30 years time you'll be eligable for the super saver over 60s bus pass.

Would this be described as Tr0lling?

I'll only be 48 in 30 years time

unluck ol' ass niggas

/

c/s Jack Wilshere

I'll only be 47 in 30 years time

unluck ol' ass crackas

I will probably be dead in 30 years time.

once you exit your teenage years those cutla years difference dont mean sh*t

real talks

we'll all be ol' ass muhfuggas

Would this be described as Tr0lling?

Nah. Factual information is always fine.

Unlk mate.