30 years time

Davicious X

Guest TimeBomb

will smith, fresh prince will remind us of our youth when we're old, hes a decent movie actor, and his kids look set to keep his name in the limelight, wouldnt be surprised if he gets involved in politics somewhere down the line.

• Upvote 3

^^^

what we gna be playing on a sunday whilst cooking the dinner and doing the ironing?

old skool grime sets an ukg

i jus said to my marge, talkin about Leslie Nielson how everyone from my childhood is dying off shes like wait till ur my age an all your friends start dying

deep

imagine the old fogey raves in 30 years time.

i'll be still bussin the same skank

haha imagine all the skanks we buss now r gonna be known as a the "granddad dance"

bare old folks spittin along to birds in da sky

tellin ur grandkids "when i was ur age there WERE no light sabers or lazer buckys, we had to rob people with metal, yes METAL knives or if u were REALLY lucky u had a rebore"

• Upvote 3

Guest WAVESURFER

haha imagine all the skanks we buss now r gonna be known as a the "granddad dance"

tellin ur grandkids "when i was ur age there WERE no light sabers or lazer buckys, we had to rob people with metal, yes METAL knives or if u were REALLY lucky u had a rebore"

:lol:

Guest Esquilax

Can't wait to look down on my kids taste in music

It'll be like when I do it to people now, but to my own children

Sweet

/

30 years? f*ck...

Its hard to say, the shelf life of people in the limelight is getting shorter as time goes on, peoples attention spans will get smaller so it's impossible to say IMO

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

cnt imagine what the f*ck people will be listening to, if the old farts think what we listen to now is horrible

id like to see someone take over Disney as the biggest media conglomerate in the world cos thats jus f*ckin sh*t up

cnt even begin to imagine what the computers and internet will be sayin them times, we'll have like super hi vision 2 3D hologram or some sh*t

but back to the q at hand, i just Hope Justin Beiber isnt like a legend in the game. and Dakota Fanning should be one of our finest actresses