Chest Pain

A Bit Better

I get pain right in the middle of my chest, between my pecs. It almost feels like bone pain which makes me think it's tendons. It f*ck*ng kills at times and is often aggravated by chest workouts. Used to hurt like a bitch when I did dips.I thought I was the only one that got it til my boy told me he gets it too (a few months back). I figure it must be quite common but what I wanna know is what causes it and how do I stop it?

last week i was getting this IMMENSE pain right on the bone in the middle of my chest, not all the time but every once in a while it would suddenly grow really bad for about 10 seconds and then fade away again for about 5 mins and then come back maybe 3 times in a row, then it would disappear entirely until the next day/a few days later. i dno wot it was but it's gone now thank god. i also can't help with ur problem mate i just wanted to -ahem- get this off my chest....

• Upvote 1

I get pain right in the middle of my chest, between my pecs. It almost feels like bone pain which makes me think it's tendons. It f*ck*ng kills at times and is often aggravated by chest workouts. Used to hurt like a bitch when I did dips.I thought I was the only one that got it til my boy told me he gets it too (a few months back). I figure it must be quite common but what I wanna know is what causes it and how do I stop it?
i think i have that (ish)when u stretch... can u hear the bone between ur pecs kind of click...?
  • Downvote 1

it;s your heart, protien shakes f*ck you up, when your 30 your heart will popsorry bro, the life you choosemr. muscle
i've noticed ur spending more times in ur posts talkin about protein and lifting weights, trying to get a reaction. this means ur thinking about it more which also means in the next few months we're gonna see a topic in here from you, something along the lines of "i need a gym routine, don't wanna get hench or nothing, just wanna be toned wots the best exercises" amirite?
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...