30 RICHEST BRITISH CELEBZ

imhim

Guest WAVESURFER

Craig David & Mika WTF?

/

Good to see Paolo Nutini on there.

CD is writing songs for Taio Cruz, Jason Derulo and them dudes there (i thinkkkkkkk)

Rah, didn't know that. Thought they were the dudes that wrote songs for other people!

c/s

Good for him.

Craig David & Mika WTF?

/

CD is writing songs for Taio Cruz, Jason Derulo and them dudes there (i thinkkkkkkk)

saw a program about craig david that showed his crib in miami....he bought the penthouse suite of a hotel .....his apartment is :blink:

dude is loaded

Yeah saw that too, his money is looooooong!

Drives a Ferrari aswell

Think he mentioned on the show that he does a bit of club hosting and half way through the programme some new bar was asking him to renovate the lobby and club.

But credit to him as he never actually specified what he does, he just looked happy and well off

yeah i watched dat craig david ting... i was like rar...

his whole penthouse appartment was blonx and he has bare pictures of white girls wid no bum...?!?!?!?!???

CAN SUM1 CLARIFY WHY IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES PEOPLE DRIVE AROUND WIV NO LICENSE PLATE?? (I THOUGHT ONLY FAMOUS OR GOVERNMENTAL PEOPLE COULD DO THIS - PARDON MY IGNORANCE)

PLEASE EXPLAIN IF U NO...

Guest Blue State Of Mind

And none of these new Uk 'Urban' artists have dropped anything near the quality of 'Born To Do It', a shame CD pretty much fell off after that album though.

yeah i watched dat craig david ting... i was like rar...

his whole penthouse appartment was blonx and he has bare pictures of white girls wid no bum...?!?!?!?!???

CAN SUM1 CLARIFY WHY IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES PEOPLE DRIVE AROUND WIV NO LICENSE PLATE?? (I THOUGHT ONLY FAMOUS OR GOVERNMENTAL PEOPLE COULD DO THIS - PARDON MY IGNORANCE)

PLEASE EXPLAIN IF U NO...

in certain states in america it is only necessary to have a license plate on the back of your car

Craig David & Mika WTF?

/

saw a program about craig david that showed his crib in miami....he bought the penthouse suite of a hotel .....his apartment is :blink:

dude is loaded

Saw this as well

He is living THAT life!!!