Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Someone used my Deet Kmt

30 posts in this topic

some one used my card details KMTTTTTTTTT they froze my card... , she insured me that the money will be refunded...... got to go to my local branch tomorow morning

Random question: who pays the money back the retailer or the bank

ANd

what are the concequences for signing for fraudlent goods.... cos 1 ute i know of got nicked

what are the concequences for signing for fraudlent goods.... cos 1 ute i know of got nicked

Bait

u cnt pull off KMT tbh

n the retailer pays for it iirc

Bait

real talk my boy got nicked for this.... i think i no what your implying

Someone gassed u up told you that you will get a few bags buy a nice car etc go on holiday they got caught and arrested and your left with no money no goods and a frozen card

If i was you id be expecting anti fraud squad to kick in your door in the next couple days this topic is just incriminating yourself when they raid your laptop to look for more fraud

Also you should have emptied your account before giving to new nigeria yout on your road

Someone gassed u up told you that you will get a few bags buy a nice car etc go on holiday they got caught and arrested and your left with no money no goods and a frozen card

If i was you id be expecting anti fraud squad to kick in your door in the next couple days this topic is just incriminating yourself when they raid your laptop to look for more fraud

Also you should have emptied your account before giving to new nigeria yout on your road

C/S but it won't get this far tbh, the bank will probably just ban him from opening an account with them, it probably affects something else but that i'm not sure of.

Ur dumb anyways these moves rarely pop off nowadays.

babymother rinsed my cred card for a grand, took bout 3 months but get my money back, they didnt touch her.

also, its assured, not insured

certain guys shud avoid doing crimes, certain guys shud go home and be family men.

:rofl:

YOU KNOW YOU F*CKED UP RIGHT? :lol:

EVERY TIME. :rofl:

On a serious note, it is still possible you just gotta back your talk and not have moved really bait.

my boy on a 2 year suspended for fraud

What he do?

he didnt do an ac mate

/

i dont get how someone can get nicked for that tbh was it his own house?

how your boy could get nicked for such a basic move is beyond me

i would suggest that before you go to the bank remove your computer and anything incriminating in your yard, including any other bank accounts you have..remove your passport as well

if you dont sound plausible or stick to your story you will be arrested in the bank

if the feds can tie your boy with you (this could be easily done via the phone records) then you are f*cked.....

while a fraud charge might not be too bad if its proved that you were involved you both will be charged with "conspiracy"....trust me that aint something you want to go to court for...

if the feds worst come to worst establish a link between you and your boy its in both your interests that he says you have no knowledge of any crimes commited

I don't get it. Are we assuming a crime has been commited by this VIP2 member and that he's not an innocent victim of card cloning or something?