Home workout for £250

thinkingthuglife

bruv that bench will be sh*t. lol at 80lbs, thing will collapse under REAL weight.ur betta off just saving up and getting a decent set of weights and getting a heavy duty no frills bench like this:olympic%20bench.jpgwhich wud probably cost u a bit over £500 altogether (if u managed to find the weight cheap), but it wud be with u forever instead of in a skip within a year.cant go wrong with a good pullup bar tho.

If you dont have the commitment to consistantly go gym, then you won't use your home exercise equipment for very long
wtf u talking about? I have the commitment just not the time really. doing it at home would save me 6/7 hours a week. Yh Show I hear u still but the deals 2 nice. Might cop it n buy another benh at a later stage.

if i were u i wud forget these multi gyms. most benches in the gym have a maximum weight allowance of 700-1000kg, so when it says the equipment has a max weight allowance of 100kg it doesnt mean u can happily bench 100kg on itsave up a few bills and get a solid adjustable bench and a good pair of dumbbell handles and a load of plates so u can build up to a decent weight in each hand, u will then be able to do most upper body workouts.save up a few bags and buy a solid power rack and an olympic barbell and a load of plates, then u will have everything u need.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...