So Wenger has confirmed no January Buys...

Lawrence.

Premature comment I thought. However we aint shifting no first-team players in January and the squad in terms of numbers is too big. Too big in Quality? Well thats very f*ck*ng questionable.
If everyone stays reasonably fit (bar the usual suspects) for the 2nd half of the season then we won't need anyone. And while Fabianski is playing decent we won't sign a keeper. Most certainly, a change of keeper will NOT happen in January.I'd be surprised if NO ONE came in (bar Wellington and the other yute). I reckon he's just staying quiet for now.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Haha for all the respect i have for Wenger he really isn't doing himself any favours. He really needs to buy players, obviously i understand the whole bringing through youth ting, but he has to learn to strike a balance between buying world clas players and bringing through quality youth players. I mean just take a look at Barcelona they went and spent 40 million on Villa, Arsenal are financially probably the most secure team in the whole league yet are still acting like their a midtable side in regards to transfers. If Wenger learned to combine spending big with his youth policy Arsenal would be a force to be reckoned with one comparable with Barcelona and the likes i have no doubt about that, Wenger is a visionary but he has some glaring flaws.

• Upvote 1

Houllier is after Rosicky, apparently.
I'm pretty sure come summer, depending on Ramsey's progress, he will be first out the door.Ramsey, Wilshire, Diaby, Nasri, Cesc (still there), he's on the list to move on. Then you got those guys like JET/Lansbury, Eastmond etc looking loans/moves, I'm more concerned with Vela tbh...

With the youth team and learning the language, like he is now.

Wellington Silva has all but completed his much anticipated move to Arsenal. The Brazilian is in England for training, but a decision has been taken for him to stay in London until he is eligible to play for the club in January.Silva touched down in the capital earlier this month for the third and final part of a three stage adaptation period. The program has been designed to help the 17-year-old acclimatize to life in England ahead of the completion of his transfer from Fluminense in January.However, after Wellington fell out of favour with the Rio based outfit, Arsenal have moved to protect the player. He will now train as normal with the Reserve team, but instead of returning to his home land at the end of November, the Brazil Under 17 international will remain in England.Arsenal can complete the transfer, buying the remainder for his ownership and registering him with the Premier League, from the 6th of January. A ‘special talent’ work visa has already been granted. A return to Rio is expected at some stage in the coming month, as the youngster says his final goodbyes and collects the remainder of his possessions.Silva is expected to play out the remainder of the season with Neil Banfield’s Reserve team. He will also be eligible to feature in the FA Youth Cup, should Steve Bould decide to use the forward.

wellingtontrain.jpg?w=269&h=368
Wellington trains with first-team ahead of Partizan clashBrazilian youngster Wellington Silva trained with the Arsenal first-team squad at London Colney this morning ahead of tomorrow’s decisive UEFA Champions League group stage match against Partizan Belgrade at Emirates Stadium.Wellington, who will officially complete his move to Arsenal when he turns 18 on January 6th, was impressive for Neil Banfield’s Reserve side during pre-season and is already close friends with fellow Brazilian Denilson.