Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clark_kent

weight gainers

25 posts in this topic

i wana get a really good weight gainer to help me bulk up (im sure there's probably a topic already bt i couldnt find it)any links and other tips will also be appreciated.saafe

Proper Diet and proper lifting regine with a weight gainer will help, not just the weight-gainerDepends what your looking for alsoFat & MuscleJust Muscle?Just....fat?

lol @ just fat. im quite lean already so a lil fat wouldnt be a bad thing. but id rather jus muscle.

lol @ needing weight losers you fat f*ck
HUH?f*ck*ng ell son you're proper dumb you are.Grab a pint and av a night out ya soft c*nt.

I heard man want to go gym for me

get a bucket of strawberry nlarge2, made good gains on that./lock tulse out the gym, need a tr0ll freevhaven somewhere on here.

Lol at "I'm sure there's a topic but I can't find it." Try the one at the very top.

i used strawberry n-large 2 aswell, but now im back on Reflex Instant Whey (raspberry) (quite peng) ... dnt need any fat really, had gains between N-large 2 & Anabolic Mass II ... dunnot which 1 it was, but i reckon it was n -large even doe anabolic mass has more tein i fink

might aswell just drink 4pts milk a day will put on fat and get spots if you're partial to them but you only gotta do it for a month

HALLA ATCHA BOY WAKA FLOCKA DAVE/I used to take strawberry nlarge 2 scoops a daythen on training after saturday go to the local which was next to the gym, do about 10-12 pints and have a plate of jerk chicken n ricegot f*ck*ng massive after a year was about 14.5 stoneure upper body will be wen but u will have a beer bellywhen u cut you will look shower thoman got down to 12.5 stone and looked the bollocksLaVey jr can vouch for me that i made sick gains with that diet. People would always be like "what youu benching jack, ure gettin kinda wen fam"miss those days, after xmas im goin hard, 1 of my bros turkish bredrins has the hook-up for roids aswell, he is lookin hench atm, may jump on the wave

it's called the irish diet sondiet of champion builders for years mate, what the IRA's success was built upon

cant decide between cutting to improve my abs or gaining morenot feeling the idea of the beer belly and protein farts

trust me its worth it brahit's only winter so just bulk whilst still workin ure abs till like may and then start cutting down

DYMATIZE HI-PROTEIN MEGA GAINER60G PROTEIN600 CALORIES(PER SERVING)THEY RECOMMEND TO TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY...SO THAT IS180G OF PROTEIN & 1,800 CALORIESDO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT BUY COOKES & CREAM... IT SOUNDS NICE LOL BUT LMFAO ITS DISGUSTING

it's called the irish diet sondiet of champion builders for years mate, what the IRA's success was built upon
LMFAOI had to POS :D

Used to take this for the fact it had tonnes of nutrients in it as well to replenish the body after workouts, Vitimins etc. Low on sugar too. Havent for a while cant afford it. Good value for moneyhttp://www.thesupplementstore.co.uk/brands/reflex_nutrition/reflex-instant-mass-reflex_instant_mass_2_7kg.htmtotal Calories: 482Protein: 52gTotal Carbohydrates: 50g-Sugars: 3g-Dietary Fiber: 2.2gFat: 8.2g-Saturates: 2.6g-Polyunsaturates: 3.6g-Monounsaturates: 2gZinc: 15mgMagnesium: 225mgCopper: 750ugVitamin C: 100mgVitamin B6: 5.25mgChromium: 200ugCalcium: 301mgSodium: 123mgPotassium: 390mgDigezyme: 50mgLactospore: 50m/spores

Somebody just f*ck*ng post ABB Extreme or whatever it was please LMAO.