weight gainers

clark_kent

Guest Rorschach

Proper Diet and proper lifting regine with a weight gainer will help, not just the weight-gainerDepends what your looking for alsoFat & MuscleJust Muscle?Just....fat?

i used strawberry n-large 2 aswell, but now im back on Reflex Instant Whey (raspberry) (quite peng) ... dnt need any fat really, had gains between N-large 2 & Anabolic Mass II ... dunnot which 1 it was, but i reckon it was n -large even doe anabolic mass has more tein i fink

HALLA ATCHA BOY WAKA FLOCKA DAVE/I used to take strawberry nlarge 2 scoops a daythen on training after saturday go to the local which was next to the gym, do about 10-12 pints and have a plate of jerk chicken n ricegot f*ck*ng massive after a year was about 14.5 stoneure upper body will be wen but u will have a beer bellywhen u cut you will look shower thoman got down to 12.5 stone and looked the bollocksLaVey jr can vouch for me that i made sick gains with that diet. People would always be like "what youu benching jack, ure gettin kinda wen fam"miss those days, after xmas im goin hard, 1 of my bros turkish bredrins has the hook-up for roids aswell, he is lookin hench atm, may jump on the wave

Used to take this for the fact it had tonnes of nutrients in it as well to replenish the body after workouts, Vitimins etc. Low on sugar too. Havent for a while cant afford it. Good value for moneyhttp://www.thesupplementstore.co.uk/brands/reflex_nutrition/reflex-instant-mass-reflex_instant_mass_2_7kg.htmtotal Calories: 482Protein: 52gTotal Carbohydrates: 50g-Sugars: 3g-Dietary Fiber: 2.2gFat: 8.2g-Saturates: 2.6g-Polyunsaturates: 3.6g-Monounsaturates: 2gZinc: 15mgMagnesium: 225mgCopper: 750ugVitamin C: 100mgVitamin B6: 5.25mgChromium: 200ugCalcium: 301mgSodium: 123mgPotassium: 390mgDigezyme: 50mgLactospore: 50m/spores