Addicited to Games?

Sinister

b00wlmj0_640_360.jpg

As pester power kicks in and the computer games' industry launches its latest products on to the Christmas market, Panorama hears from youngsters who've dropped out of school and university to play games for anything up to 21 hours a day. They describe their obsessive gaming as an addiction. Reporter Raphael Rowe, meets leading experts calling for more independent research into this controversial subject, and reveals the hidden psychological devices in games that are designed to keep us coming back for more.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

im addicted to wikipedia tbh, like 2 weeks ago i stayed up for 2 days straight jus on there, didnt even feel tired (wasnt jus wiki obv i was on here n fb n sh*t, but it was driven by wiki)

so i can understand these dudes, lucky i aint really inmto gaming otherwise WoW would have killed me, i just know it

how can they put an achievement for "manage a team for 30 seasons" in FM, then expect me to do it within a year so i can do it on the next version when it comes out?

call of duty.... they go up to 13th prestige now... snm